NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Mr J Bluck. We LG Davis Ltd have had to address a technical issue within the book and rectify it accordingly. This will mean a slight delay in delivery to John of the books which is in no way any fault of his own.

Any queries do not hesitate in contacting Matthew Watkiss Operations Director of LG Davis Ltd on 0121 430 9000.

Yours sincerely

Matthew Watkiss

Operations Director

LG Davis Ltd

T: 0121 430 9000

post-24915-1226341205_thumb.jpg

thought you received the books last week?

It was indeed a print error and is being dealt with accordingly...Any doubters ...please contact the publishers...Its exactly for that reason i got them to put the post on.

The delay will only be that of 5 days so please be patient all concerned....My apologies but it had to be put right i hope you understand.

Regards

Johhny

Hey Pic,

Did you a chance to bring a copy to the Post Office to see about postage to Ireland?

Cheers,

Voon.

All over seas orders will require an additional £5 to the post and packaging..

Only single books can be sent at a time...cannot bundle multiple books together due to the special packaging the book will be sent in...so no reductions for more than one book at a time...Sorry

Regards

Johhny

Hey Pic,

Did you a chance to bring a copy to the Post Office to see about postage to Ireland?

Cheers,

Voon.

All over seas orders will require an additional £5 to the post and packaging..

Only single books can be sent at a time...cannot bundle multiple books together due to the special packaging the book will be sent in...so no reductions for more than one book at a time...Sorry

Regards

Johhny

Johny,

Can you accept payment by Debit Card or do we have to get postal orders made out to Country Wise??

Voon