NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another picture i have decided to put on due to the interest being shown in the book. It is another chapter break picture. The chapter is called More Memorable Days. It will be formatted the same as the previous chapter break pictures with the title down the right hand side as can be seen in a previous post. This is the picture before the title was added.

post-24915-1225011908_thumb.jpg

I'll be ordering one and will look forward to reading it ;) , would I be right in thinking you will make about 40 grand out of this book ? it's certainly an incentive to write one, not for me mind, I'm far too illiterate.

And as far as Twats go, there are plenty of famous ones about :yes: but i was actually referring to the UGLY part :kiss:

Glad your going to buy it mate i was begining to think you were like the bloke in your avatar picture......but more of a LITTLE P...K....And i bet your eye colour is GREEN....Shall i sign yours then to.... A LITTLE P...K WITH GREEN EYES.

it's certainly an incentive to write one,

You should do one.........call it......."Terriers, Lurchers, Kebabs & Me" By Shay..........I think it would work :tongue2::tongue2: ...........or........."A Tale Of Two Messers" :tongue2::tongue2:

Thanks.... to all who have sent payment for their book i will forward the books as soon as possible....

I'M positive the book will become recognised as a top title as regards to working terriers...

Personally i'm looking forward to the review in the Earth Dog Running Dog... As all will become clear as to the Quality and content of the book.

Pick and shovel ,ive sent my money i forgot to put my hunting life user name you should have recived it by now i am the one from nr Llanelli in wales ,will be keeping it until xmas day when i recive it as present of my kids cant wait to get hold of it cheers :drink::thumbs: