NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows things mate long time no see glad you got that book done mate

Hi mate good to hear from you...Yeah no one seen me for 3 3/4 years as i been stuck in a room armed with only pen and paper.. :blink: Its all been worth it though as im really pleased with the finished article. Im pretty sure it will go down well with all who read it. :thumbs:

38 quid is about the same as a dozen pints theses days which you will have pissed against the wall in a few hours and have only a sore head to show for it.I like the look of this book and I will be buiying a copy when its debit card over the phone to the company selling do they have a web site
well said, drink is a c**t!!! lol, im dying today!! if the book is good it is well worth it
Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in the book...You wont be disappointed.

Had a number of people asking if the book will be signed.... The answer being yes it will, to those accross the water i will find out about the P&P and get back to you.

Let us know as soon as on the ol' P&P, ;) .

38quid too steep :rofl:

The price is of course a bit steep for the working lad but maybe not if there is anything in the book that makes it unique and different from other terrier books ? ,If so I might give it a blast, I remember you muttering something on the Patt site a couple of years back about writing a book, good luck with it. ;)

Whos the ugly twat on the picture with the terrier under his arm ? looks like he will soon be famous !!

Thanks....The book is a quality made book with only the best materials used...It is unique as far as working terrier books go....I had to be 100% happy with it simply because i believe in doing things right . Thirty years of experience behind the book and wanted to produce something special which the book is. Not fair on the Earth Dog Running dog mag for me to give away to much about the book at this stage as it would be unfair on the author who has been kind enough to review the book for me. The same review will be in the countrymans weekly.

Beauty is only skin deep so they tell me....How could a twat ever become famous ?????