NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

Book Will be reviewed in next edition of Earth Dog Running Dog and in the Countrymans Weekly. A case bound limited edition book [10x8] of strictly 1500 consisting of 174 pages with 14 chapters, which has taken the author nearly 4 years to complete. The book is made from very high quality materials and contains many photos some of which are full page.

Available from around the 10th of November from:

Country Wise

PO Box 14901

REDDITCH

B97 9JG

post-24915-1224721496_thumb.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry lads....The book will be priced at £32.99 plus £6.00 p+p

There are around 140 colour pics within the book and 14 pieces of art work which divide each chapter[ chapter breaks]

Its a good sized book 10x8 [ hard back/case bound] no sleeve.174 pages and over 30,000 words.

In a nut shell worth every penny, but i would say that.

post-24915-1224782861_thumb.jpg

There are around 140 colour pics within the book and 14 pieces of art work which divide each chapter[ chapter breaks]

Its a good sized book 10x8 [ hard back/case bound] no sleeve.174 pages and over 30,000 words.

definately want a copy is there any way i can pre-order a copy and pay for it ?

Had a lot of PMS asking about pre orders of the book, this is not a problem just foward a cheque or postal order for the correct ammount dont forget to include P&P to the address[ PO Box].

Many Thanks

JB

Had a lot of PMS asking about pre orders of the book, this is not a problem just foward a cheque or postal order for the correct ammount dont forget to include P&P to the address[ PO Box].

Many Thanks

Who do you make cheque/postal out too...