line breeding?

In the wild(lions ,wolves.hyena's etc) the interbreeding would be a natural occurance in fact not just natural but most probably the normal occurance then why,has interbreeding not directly or indirectly killed whole breeds off?????

Ruby

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If breeding terriers or any working animal was as easy as some profess wouldn't we all have a yard of workers ? I've only had one lifetime,  I'm no expert but I can tell you what I've come to kno

i've been lucky enough to chat about breeding with some of what i class as greats worker breeders of the type i like , but as Dillydog has said we only have the one life time, i've had my own terriers

Exactly,  you can eliminate all the luck factors,  you can go to the legends with their legendary dogs and bitches and still produce shit.  I'm with you 100% in taking the guess work out of breeding a

Posted Images

Ethics aside.... ,why can't you breed son over mother or brother over sister...surely interbreeding or line breeding or whatever you want to call it simply reinforces a gene that is there already....it doesn't invent a bad gene !!!!!! or does it???????

Turtles :icon_eek::)

Ruby

it does reinforces the type you want but with mother and son or brother and sister they turn out shite

LOl...Shite isn't an arguement...if you breed from shite you get shite!!! whatever way you breed it :D

Guest blackntan
In the wild(lions ,wolves.hyena's etc) the interbreeding would be a natural occurrence in fact not just natural but most probably the normal occurrence then why,has interbreeding not directly or indirectly killed whole breeds off?????

Ruby

IN THE WILD ONLY ALPHA MALE BREEDS TILL SUCCEEDED BY THE UP AND COMING ALPHA GENETICS IS MORE COMPLECTED , DR DUCK WING IS GOING TO EDUCATE US ON THE MORROW IF HE CAN CONTROLL HIS LAUGHTER
WELL LADS ,

I THINK I WILL COME ON HERE TOMORROW AND LOOK THIS THREAD UP ................ COZ AT THE MOMENT IAM LAUGHING SO MUCH AT THESE POSTS I WILL NEVER GET TO SLEEP !!! ............ :clapper:

THANKS FOR MAKING MY NIGHT

DUCKWING

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

I was kinda thinkng that too DW...!!

Do some reading kids.

Stevie

Guest blackntan
WELL LADS ,

I THINK I WILL COME ON HERE TOMORROW AND LOOK THIS THREAD UP ................ COZ AT THE MOMENT IAM LAUGHING SO MUCH AT THESE POSTS I WILL NEVER GET TO SLEEP !!! ............ :clapper:

THANKS FOR MAKING MY NIGHT

DUCKWING

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

I was kinda thinkng that too DW...!!

Do some reading kids.

Stevie

NO PROF STEVE AND DUCKIE THATS THE PROBLEM THEY ARE ASKING IF YOU KNOW TELL THEM OR CARRY ON CLAPPING Edited by blackntan
theres no such thing as inbreeding. inbreeding is a man made horor storie. ive never seen any deformatise or faults bred into pups that wasnt allready there to be put into them choose youre stock carfully and there shouldnt be any problem whichever way you breed

HOORAY FOR HD :clapper: ,

HES GOT IT IN ONE !!!

ONE OF THE GREATEST BREEDERS OF WORKING STOCK IN THE WORLD ONCE SAID TO ME ..................

" SON , IF IT WORKS THEY CALL IT LINE BREEDING ........... IF IT DOESNT THEY CALL IT INBREEDING "

THAT STATEMENT HAS A LOT OF MEAT IN THEM THERE WORDS !!!

WHEN INBREEDING / LINE BREEDING FAILS ITS THE BREEDER AT FAULT ... FOR CHOOSING THE WRONG BROOD STOCK .......... AS BELIVE ME LADS........... THERES NO MAGIC FORMULA FOR PRODUCING TOP QUALITY STOCK OVER MANY , MANY YRS FROM A TIGHT BRED FAMILY

AND ......................

THATS AS MUCH AS IAM SAYING ........ ITS TAKEN ME OVER TWENTY FIVE YRS TO GET TO WHERE IAM AT AND IVE JUST SCRATCHED THE SURFACE

ALL THE BEST LADS ........... AND THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS !! :clapper:

DUCKWING

INTERBREEDING - THERE IVE SAID IT - THE STARTER OF CONVERSATION!

ON THE PEDIGREE OF MY TERRIER BITCH'S SIDE IT SHOWS ON EARLY IN THE PEDIGREE THAT A FATHER COVERED HIS DAUGHTER THEN AGAIN COVERED HIS GRAND DAUGHTER. GOOD STAMP DOG THO WITH NO FAULTS OTHER THAN IT KILLS OR ATTEMPTS TO KILL ANYTHING.

THE QUESTIONA ARE THESE;

1) IS SHE A HIENZ 57 MONG?

2) SHE HAS HAD A SON WHO IS A CRACKING STAMP CAN HE COVER HER OR WILL THAT f**k THE LINE UP?

ANY THOUGHTS IF YOU HAVE OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS DONE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

CHEERS BUCK.

this is a laugh not it kills or attempts to kill anything sounds perfect for line breeding?

lol

Could you explain what you mean in that last statement in the queens English please, old bean :clapper: