Fox Hunting With Lurchers by day

ands

Just thought id let you know about a new dvd of lurchers working foxes-hunting coursing catching marking etc.(advert in next months EDRD)This is not foxing on the fells 2 but an official dvd release that includes some footage some of you may have seen before in FOTF Hopefully it will be well recieved by working dog men thanks ands

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool
Just thought id let you know about a new dvd of lurchers working foxes-hunting coursing catching marking etc.(advert in next months EDRD)This is not foxing on the fells 2 but an official dvd release that includes some footage some of you may have seen before in FOTF Hopefully it will be well recieved by working dog men thanks ands

did you not tell me there was 20 mins of old footage on it and 40 mins of new footage on it??? if thats the case then it may as well be a sequel, would it not?? :)

I would buy one too! Have you got the number?

only available by email foxhuntingwithlurchers@yahoo.co.uk

HOW LONG IS THE RUNNING TIME FOR THIS DVD. AND IS IT FILMED BY THE SAME BOYS ON THE BEACONS?

about an hour, same camera man

Not exactly a film critique,neither am I Jonathon Ross,but I turned FOTF 1 off after 10 minutes,I have been on North Sea Trawlers where the horizon was steadier,the footage left me feeling nauseous and dizzy,sound was abysmal unless you liked non-stop wind whistling around the living room in dolby :blink:

dont watch any of marcus parish' coursing vids (the dark destroyer)then mackem..theyll have you puking :D .

Mist,have you watched FOTF?Truthfully its amateurish at best,fair enough the dogs are seasoned workers on that terrain and put on a good show,but 99% of the action takes place on a valleyside 1/2 mile away from the camera-man :blink:

Not exactly a film critique,neither am I Jonathon Ross,but I turned FOTF 1 off after 10 minutes,I have been on North Sea Trawlers where the horizon was steadier,the footage left me feeling nauseous and dizzy,sound was abysmal unless you liked non-stop wind whistling around the living room in dolby :blink:

Dolby now Is It, sounds expensive :whistling: The wind get's on your tits after a while but as I've told you before the potential was there If they had done It properly :thumbs:

Edited by maty j