Done In The Face

jasper65

haha Ive put my invoice in to millet but no joy as yet :no:

no wonder he keeps askin me to pop the tail guard on and the transmitter sneeky f*cker heheh

seriously tho mate tha could of easily been a lot worse, its not only a lesson for you but one for all who handle these birds

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus that looks very sore , hope theres no lasting damage :thumbs:

Just to my pride Kay! I made a mistake and payed in full. it could of been worse but it proves I should always be one step ahead of them in the future and stop f*****g about...

Twice I have been done around the same eye! hopefully they won't be 3rd time lucky hey and nail me proper :thumbs:.....

Jasp

Well at least your not seriously damaged :laugh: and its a lesson you wont forget so you can pass that on to others now so not all bad hey :thumbs:

Have you ever seen the film the vikings in future wear your weilding mask or it will be EYE EYE THATS YOUR LOT lol :clapper:

Cracking Film Combat :clapper: I must admit mate I'm a bit dubiouse about this bird now! its unusual for a P/R bird to do something like this but we should never say never :thumbs:...

Jasper

joking aside tony what ive heard from you about your gos thats not her thing and she hasant been well either as she our sam said you were nearly in his gang lost is eye out hunting 18 months ago

Have you ever seen the film the vikings in future wear your weilding mask or it will be EYE EYE THATS YOUR LOT lol :clapper:

Cracking Film Combat :clapper: I must admit mate I'm a bit dubiouse about this bird now! its unusual for a P/R bird to do something like this but we should never say never :thumbs:...

Jasper

Guest gaz100604

you took the words out of my mouth scent know i know f**k all about birds but if any animal bit be like that dog, bird cat even a goldfish lol, it be dead where it lay.and i wouldnt give a f**k if the animal was costing me ££££££££££££££££££££3 dead dead dead. your lucky to have and eye fella

I'll be Honest lads it came close but I kept calm and relaxed about it. I Hooded the bird and leashed it up and placed her in the box before walking away. when the f*****g thing saw the blood on my face while I was hooding it you could see it was thinking about having another go but I can't blame her for that...

I've spoke to a few lads and most have said the bird would be toast if it did it to them but it takes alot for me to ever lose it with a BOP, If I lost my eye circumstances would have probably been different :(.....

Jasper

I'll be Honest lads it came close but I kept calm and relaxed about it. I Hooded the bird and leashed it up and walked away. when the f*****g thing saw the blood on my face while I was hooding it you could see it was thinking about having another go but I can't blame her for that...

I've spoke to a few lads and most have said the bird would be toast if it did it to them but it takes alot for me to ever lose it with a BOP, If I lost my eye circumstances would have probably been different :(.....

Jasper

sound jasper was just wondering as i have 0 knowledge of BOP but i reckon they could cause serious damage if they wanted to .

On another note did anyone of yee read the article a few year ago about the golden eagle that a chap used for killing foxes .The terriers would flush the foxes for the bird .It was an amazing article but he did kill some terriers aswell :icon_eek:

i hope the bird comes good for you and you didnt lose your eye mate

all the best

gary

Nice one Gaz :thumbs:.

she's normally a sweetheart mate so hopefully she'll be back on track again soon knocking some quarry over :yes:

Jasper

On another note did anyone of yee read the article a few year ago about the golden eagle that a chap used for killing foxes .The terriers would flush the foxes for the bird .It was an amazing article but he did kill some terriers aswell :icon_eek:

they can do some damage scent when they want to! they're not my sort of bird being a bit over kill for anything I want to fly at around here but I don't think they take many prisoners :laugh:....

All of them need some respect! I heard of a guy a few years ago who's Imprint Kestral attached itself to his face, another of a Redtail slamming into a guys face when he entered the aviary to change the water dish, by all accounts after he left hospital he looked like he had been in a road accident and gone through the screen :icon_eek:...

Jasper

Just a quick one to warn to be careful as even the nicest of birds can do you some damage.

Flew the Gos today as she has be pretty poorly lately but I took her out just to do some fist work with her, she was slow at first but finally recalled quickly at some short distances..

On her third call she came to the fist as usual and the next thing Bang!! she was hanging off my face :icon_eek:. this bird has never shown any aggresion before so I'm finding it a bit strange for a P/R bird which certainly wasn't under weight but always expect the unexpected hey....

At first I though she just made a mistake but nope she meant it as they're good proper Puncture holes from a proper Bind, a bit too close to my eye for my liking I must admit but at least I know what its like to be a Rabbit now :laugh:...

atb

Jasp

your lucky your eye was'nt taken mate, looks painful.

your lucky your eye was'nt taken mate, looks painful.

Yep I know mate it was a close one! the more I think about it the more pissed off I am about it and the more I think Bollox to it :thumbdown:.....

Hows Jordan turned out Will?

Jasp