Thats a good shot, nice looking dogs aswell :thumbs:

Thankyou for the kind remarks. They are two great dogs to work a real pleasure to watch. I get on with them better than the springers as i find them a bit more steady and easier to train when pups. I also find they tend to work at a slower pace and so have less chance of passing over tight sitting birds,i suppose having shorter legs helps as their nose is also closer to the ground. The chocolate dog i bred out of the black bitch, last season he really came into his own a bit stronger than his mother but definitely not head strong . I think the pic shows how steady they are as it is no mean feat trying to get two dogs to pose for a photo. I must have taken at least twenty pics that morning which was just at the close of last season with this one being the best of the bunch. I was thinking of sending it to the shooting times as it would be a great thrill to see the pair of them on the front cover. Is it good enough though? I think so but that may be down to the fact that i was the one that i took it.

Thats a good shot, nice looking dogs aswell :thumbs:

Thankyou for the kind remarks. They are two great dogs to work a real pleasure to watch. I get on with them better than the springers as i find them a bit more steady and easier to train when pups. I also find they tend to work at a slower pace and so have less chance of passing over tight sitting birds,i suppose having shorter legs helps as their nose is also closer to the ground. The chocolate dog i bred out of the black bitch, last season he really came into his own a bit stronger than his mother but definitely not head strong . I think the pic shows how steady they are as it is no mean feat trying to get two dogs to pose for a photo. I must have taken at least twenty pics that morning which was just at the close of last season with this one being the best of the bunch. I was thinking of sending it to the shooting times as it would be a great thrill to see the pair of them on the front cover. Is it good enough though? I think so but that may be down to the fact that i was the one that i took it.

I think you have done realy well there PnS, and YEAH !! I think that would make a cracking cover photo for any mag. I keep working cockers myself, of a similar type to yours, I also prefer them to springers, you seem to get twice the work, for half the dog!