BOBSKI THE BUILDER

Guest greengrass123

Guest greengrass123

Anybody in the trade watch it last night. Take one polish builder ? with hardly any experience and let him loose on an extension, guess what the result was one bodgy cockup. Take one gobshite, cockney twat who didnt know his arse from his elbow, and let him loose on another extension, result 189days later a total fecking balls up. That is supposed to represent the average british builder, my team could have done a first class job in 2weeks start to finish. I wish the media would for once would show a positive side to the british tradesman. RANT OVER TWATTING MEDIA. :wallbash:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i been brick laying for 24 years that cockney was a joke, there is far better tradesman they could of picked to show that polish fuk,r up, they had to make it look like we are no better than them.

they could also have picked a better polish tradesman and shown the cockney up !

thats the thing with the media they can show what ever light the like !

they were both a right mess,but the cockney shown us british builders right up :censored: i could of done better than that with my eyes shut,felt abit sorry for the bloke who payed for it,i no i wouldnt of been paying him,as for the polski just another chancer,as he said at the end 6 yr ago was a chocolate seller. :wallbash:

unbelieveable :laugh: the pair of em ,the state of the blockwork on the bodgers job and that rendering must have been done at night ,and the poloks screeded 6mm floor :blink: but its great considering his job before this was selling chocolate,im sure these programmes are designed to frighten the shit out of people,surely you couldnt have got two worse pratts than them.ya pay peanuts...

No sympathy for the silly c**ts.After day one i would have cracked them on the jaw and threw them of the job.They might have at least got refrences from previous work they had done.I work in the building trade and its a f*****g joke who they let on site.

Guest fight the ban
Anybody in the trade watch it last night. Take one polish builder ? with hardly any experience and let him loose on an extension, guess what the result was one bodgy cockup. Take one gobshite, cockney twat who didnt know his arse from his elbow, and let him loose on another extension, result 189days later a total fecking balls up. That is supposed to represent the average british builder, my team could have done a first class job in 2weeks start to finish. I wish the media would for once would show a positive side to the british tradesman. RANT OVER TWATTING MEDIA. :wallbash:

as a time served brickie i thought it was a complete joke.

did you hear that indian bloke,i wouldnt let an english builder do anything for me again i was told they are lazy tea drinking layabouts[or words to that effect] cheeky b*****d :big_boss:

That's a joke, have you seen most of the houses in India? :no:

did you hear that indian bloke,i wouldnt let an english builder do anything for me again i was told they are lazy tea drinking layabouts[or words to that effect] cheeky b*****d :big_boss:

That's a joke, have you seen most of the houses in India? :no:

I have :whistling: I even helped build them,talk about role-reversal :D

post-1930-1224241830_thumb.jpg