fishing in hawaii

• 4 weeks later...

the fishing out here is amazing.i didnt catch any sharks as such but helped reel in a 11/12 foot tiger shark last night.also saw a few 4-5 foot grey reef sharks caught.

i was in a shark cage yerserday morning with a dozen 10-12 foot galopigous sharks swimming about.

photos to follow when i get home.

Tigers,scary fish mate,seen a few brought in with the nets,based in Hong Kong for years,regular as clockwork one would come each season and take a few swimmers/divers,authorities brought in Vic Hislop from Australia,he failed to catch the fish but stated it was a migratory shark which would most probably continue to pick off a bather or two annually as it came up the coast on its migration route,like I said,scary fish :yes: How much did your trip cost?How much for the charter?

its quite cheap.

my first midnight shark hunt was 130 dollars.thats for a two hour trip.the second trip where we got the tiger cost me 100 dollars.

theres no guarantees of getting anything thats why they call it a hunt rather than a shark catching trip.

there hasnt been a fatal attack on waikikki beach for 3o years but sharks are everwhere.

• 2 weeks later...

hawaii007.jpg

hawaii006.jpg

hawaii009.jpg

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/PHILWRIGHT/hawaii005.jpg[/img]

hawaii004.jpg

hawaii005.jpg

hawaii001.jpg

hawaii002.jpg

p><p><!--ImageUrlBegin--><a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/PHILWRIGHT/hawaii003.jpg' alt='hawaii003.jpg'>

the photos arent great but you get the idea.im going over next year to hunt boar etc but ill also go out after the big marlins........and a few more sharks