WHICH TERRIER FINDER???

Guest oldskool

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool

i heard the mk3 is difficult to operate?? is the b and f user friendly for a simple sod like myself :) ???

went to have a look for the b and f on ebay but all i get are brand new deben mk3's... where can i find the bell and flint??

if youve got good working terriers mate money dont come into it b&f all the way :yes:

i made that statement in another thread and got slated but i stick by it.Iv used the mk3 and think you need a fookin science degree to use it so i got a bellman and flint.Iv only used it for around 11 or 12 digs but its been bang on so far

hi, I run a deben mk 3 long range. i use it 2 days a week in the seasson, it is funny at first to operate but when you get your head around it its simple!!!

Also depends on what type of dog you run as the b&f is great for hard dogs that grab hold cos your supose to put it down and wait for your dog to settle to its quary then move it till the depth is at its lowst then dig!!

But i find if you run smaller dogs through big places it can be going around and around for half an hour before it catches up with its quary so the b&f is a bit obsalete but the mk 3 long range alows you to know were your dog is from the minuite you put it in..

Hope this has helped.

but im sure ether is a very good choice

Cheers Jamie

mate im not having ago but if your in the digging game get the right gear and you wont go far wrong surely you owe that to your dogs. dont bother with deben an absolute load of shit if i had to rely on deben i would pack it in simple as that lol :thumbs:

i agree 100% :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

im no big digging man by a long shot but i do my fair share lol i use the b&f for one simple reason you can rely on it not like some of the rubbish you can buy if you think that much of your so called digging dogs whats £328 quid if you cant afford it dont do it :no: and thanks mr darcy for agreeing with me :whistling: ps im not getting into a arguement or slagging match with any one just stating a fact :thumbs:

Edited by THE POACHER
im no big digging man by a long shot but i do my fair share lol i use the b&f for one simple reason you can rely on it not like some of the rubbish you can buy if you think that much of your so called digging dogs whats £328 quid if you cant afford it dont do it :no: and thanks mr darcy for agreeing with me :whistling: ps im not getting into a arguement or slagging match with any one just stating a fact :thumbs:

you should rephrase that you see a fair share of digs you just stand and watch whilst me and N*** digs :tongue2:

Guest oldskool
hi, I run a deben mk 3 long range. i use it 2 days a week in the seasson, it is funny at first to operate but when you get your head around it its simple!!!

Also depends on what type of dog you run as the b&f is great for hard dogs that grab hold cos your supose to put it down and wait for your dog to settle to its quary then move it till the depth is at its lowst then dig!!

But i find if you run smaller dogs through big places it can be going around and around for half an hour before it catches up with its quary so the b&f is a bit obsalete but the mk 3 long range alows you to know were your dog is from the minuite you put it in..

Hope this has helped.

but im sure ether is a very good choice

Cheers Jamie

thanks for the replies folks... all has been noted...

your right poach, cost shouldnt be an issue!!! but at the present it kinda is :( ... i know a few lads with ferrets that thought the mk3 was excellent once you figured it out?? what way does the bell and flint and the other ones mentioned previous operate??