my life

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Film them "at it" and send it off to cuckolds.com for a hefty finacial reward...........or join in!

Either way, your a spineless fecker :clapper::clapper:

By the way.........is "He" black?............I hope he is, much better :D

y do ya hope it is a black fella would ya have joined in if it had been :feck:

Maybe it mite have bben the same darky thats been riding you :clapper:

Film them "at it" and send it off to cuckolds.com for a hefty finacial reward...........or join in!

LOL

bring her for a spin out in the country and bring a bag of tools in the booth,claw hammer ,duck tape ,jump leads,a bag of lime and a pliers.Stop in a remote place,tie her up .Connect the jump leads to the car battery abd the other end onto her nipples and rev up the car.Then sink the claw hammer into her knee caps good and tight.The more she screams the harder you sink the hammer.Get the pliers and rip off her finger nails one by one .Dig a very large hole throw her in and pour the lamie over her .But remember to backfill properly cause there is nowt worse then someone that doesnt backfill properly.If thats too extreme for ye ye could just have a chat about things with her :icon_eek:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: ....i retract my offer on a nights lampin lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

hey i was kiddin :whistling: tell you what i wont bring a bag with me il leave my tools at home

hope not took me ages to get him to leave you said you were the best bitch he had ever had :icon_eek::clapper:

Edited by mighty midget

Only you Mr WILF .......... only you ............

Well and maybe me too actually :icon_redface: , you'd be surprised at the number of older blokes who like to be told they are a piece of shit and watch big naughty boys f**k their wife ..........

Ho Hum ......... :whistling:

bring her for a spin out in the country and bring a bag of tools in the booth,claw hammer ,duck tape ,jump leads,a bag of lime and a pliers.Stop in a remote place,tie her up .Connect the jump leads to the car battery abd the other end onto her nipples and rev up the car.Then sink the claw hammer into her knee caps good and tight.The more she screams the harder you sink the hammer.Get the pliers and rip off her finger nails one by one .Dig a very large hole throw her in and pour the lamie over her .But remember to backfill properly cause there is nowt worse then someone that doesnt backfill properly.If thats too extreme for ye ye could just have a chat about things with her :icon_eek:

Naw, 1st idea was best :thumbs: