Born survivor

Did anyone see them digging out the porcupine? Because it was in Malawi it is just taken as "The way it is" If that had been in Britain and had been a badger there would have been hell up.

THE DIFFERANCE IS THEY WERE DOING IT TO SURVIVE NOT FOR SPORT

Did anyone see them digging out the porcupine? Because it was in Malawi it is just taken as "The way it is" If that had been in Britain and had been a badger there would have been hell up.

No need to shout..... :laugh:

What about doing it for pest control? :hmm:

Yeah i watched it last night and your right. A lot of it is set up and made to look dramatic. When he is out in the bush ETC he has adviser and his film crew. Most of the shots you see are probably only a few miles from civilisation and the nearest mac d lol. But the guy did serve with 21 SAS as a survival instructor and medic. I certainly wouldnt want to eat some of the things he does.

ANTI ALERT!!!

ANTI ALERT!!!

youve got it wrond mate ive had running dogs and class 1 firearms for close on to 40 years

ANTI ALERT!!!

hows that anti :icon_eek:

I didn't see the porcupine one but biting a chunk out of a live salmon because he hadn't time to kill it had me in stitches. I wonder how many takes that took?

Or the time he pissed on his t-shirt and put it on his head to keep him cool. Was the no water in the vehicles following him? LMAO.

I had visions of loads of little Bear wannabees across the fields pissing on their t-shirts.

I didn't see the porcupine one but biting a chunk out of a live salmon because he hadn't time to kill it had me in stitches. I wonder how many takes that took?

Or the time he pissed on his t-shirt and put it on his head to keep him cool. Was the no water in the vehicles following him? LMAO.

I had visions of loads of little Bear wannabees across the fields pissing on their t-shirts.

I'm surprised you didn't start ranting & raving at the TV, protesting about him taking a Salmon without permission, Mr Cooney.... :whistling::D

To be fair I like Ray Mears more than Bear Grylls, I like Ray Mears because he actually goes out and shows you exactly what to do and how, Grylls on the other hand just is there to eat dirty things and do stuff that isn't really surviival, just boy scouts stuff. Still got to admire Grylls, I wouldn't want to sleep in a camel.