first night out in the cruiser

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what kind ov lurcher did you use to get that bud just carnt see any in the pic`s :thumbs:

as it`s in the lurcher section. good goin any way mate keep at it

atb.........lb

maybe they ran over it :icon_eek:

ryueken isnt at the computer all day long :icon_eek: we have alot of shoting permision useing bullet guns and bullxers to retrieve :icon_eek: we can drive the land,until the fields are rolled!so its a very convenient way to cover all the land,walking would take days :icon_eek: its not lazy its just a very more convenient to use the landcruiser for him and shoot more foxes!the range rover he had before was just not has capable and couldnt withstand the terrain the landcruiser can :thumbs: i wasnt there last night but i bet the keeper is happy again allthe same :drink:

Agree with you there mate. I do it some nights with the jeep, dog knows what to do and hops back in.

About the Range Rover though? Ive had one, and it went through anything!! Got rid though 20mpg :icon_eek:

Had a Land Cruiser too. Not bad off road, felt like being on a boat on road and struggled in very thick muddy conditions and thats with Mud Puggers! :thumbs:

do you open the boot and f**k the dog out when you get close or shoot them r what as i honestly dont know

we open the passenger door let the dog out if we get time to stop.but if the qaurrys on the move chuck them out the passenger window :notworthy::whistling:

a proper landcruiser will piss a rangerover on and off road.we are talking a 4.2 turbo d here and they have front,rear and centre locking diffs....

yours will look like this after a cpl seasons but you still need a proper bumber rye lol

Ah right, show me a proper Land Cruiser then........... :whistling:

[myn can sit at 120 all day down the motorway even with 4 lads and 4 dogs in,,,and artic you either cant drive or are on a wind up as ask anyone about cruisers.we have all had rangerovers and they dont even compare in any aspect to these,,rye just got rid of one,,myn was too slow and didnt have half the handling ability of my cruiser thats why eveyone is going onto them,if they where shit they wouldnt bother

Oh i can drive alright, but with those tyres in the wet, i dont think you will get very far infront of a Robin Reliant!! :blink::laugh:

[myn can sit at 120 all day down the motorway even with 4 lads and 4 dogs in,,,and artic you either cant drive or are on a wind up as ask anyone about cruisers.we have all had rangerovers and they dont even compare in any aspect to these,,rye just got rid of one,,myn was too slow and didnt have half the handling ability of my cruiser thats why eveyone is going onto them,if they where shit they wouldnt bother

Oh i can drive alright, but with those tyres in the wet, i dont think you will get very far infront of a Robin Reliant!! :blink::laugh:

why is that? they 4wd and dont slide at all.them tyres just won best tyre in landy mag,they just handle like a demon.it sticks like shit to a blanket as plenty lads on here who been out me will testify

So that makes them good then because Landy says so? :blink: And Demon, well we all know how bad Demons are! :feck:

And stop looking at my profile :thumbdown: You wont find nothing there! :big_boss:

Most 4x4's are good, some bring attention to themselves then others. :thumbs:

its a f***ing [bANNED TEXT] machine that cruiser id have 1 neday

it handles like f**k spiderpigs cruiser bin in it loads. he's had me holding on a few times!! its gt some right power quality doggin bus...

i think ryu's threads turned into a 4x4 slanging match, so heres my input.....subaru's are still No1 nothing can touch them, unless its deep boggy mud your driving through.... :D

and look at the fields already :icon_eek: boggy mud is all your going to be driveing atless we have a very warm indian summer :icon_eek:

good going mate :icon_eek: you arnt half getting the hours in :icon_eek: just watch topdogger he will be sniffing your tracks and going on your permission :whistling:
:gunsmilie: dont be f**king daft wat the f**k have u had will see o.c.d :tongue2::notworthy:

by the sounds of things alot more than you :laugh: go drag that burnt range rover then warner can tow you round fields in his discovery :boogie:

Guest joe ox

A question for the 4x4 users with winchs on the front. Anyone use land anchors the dig in or plate and pin type? Nothing worse than being sunk to the diffs and not a tree in sight :oops:

Guest joe ox

Spiderpig have you been stuck and successfully pulled yourself out using your pin/plate anchor? I sunk and was stuck on a stuble a while ago without a tree in sight and used my phoned a friend option to get out so Iam looking for something aswell.

Edited by joe ox