Big Fight Tonight !!!!

This could be one of the best world title fights for years. It's always great when boxing brings together to genuine world class fighters, and if this one follows form it should be a real war !!!!

Personally i think Calzaghe will win (i'm putting my neck on the line now !!) and have a feeling that he will do it within 8 rounds (lets hope !!). I feel he has a superior punch and better boxing skill (hand speed) and hopefully will get his just rewards and become undisputed Super - Middleweight champ !!!

All the best Tommy ;);)

Guest The Hob

I'm looking forward to it as well [bANNED TEXT], Should be a class fight only thing is I hope Calzaghe's Knuckles hold out. If they go on him this time he aint got a chance. COME JOE WE,RE ALL BEHIND YOU. :good::good:

if he stands toe to toe with lacey he will come unstuck however he has been in the game a long time and i am sure he knows that ...... if he fights off the back foot he will fluster lacey into a mistake and may finish him .... however i feel that it will go the distance with big joe winning on points ............

would like to see calzaghe win tonight,but if he loses concentration and goes to sleep like he has done in a few fights over the years he will come unstuck.Has all the hallmarks of a good old tear up this fight,it could well be on par with Benn v Mclennan.The odds in the betting are making Joe the underdog so hes worth a bet,will be good while it lasts.

Guest Side by Side

well personally i think joe will take it.... bu it wont be a walk in the park both fighters have their repetations to fight for...... but it is going to be a cracking fight....

go on mr calzaghe take it to em....... :good::good: you have all of wales behind you!!!!!

happy hunting

sbs