EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG

In the dec edition of the magazine there was an advert for the dvd of the windmill cup 2003+ kippers day out all on one film. its for sale at £25, by J . Cregan , manchester.

do any of you guys or girls know if this film is still for sale, as i dont have any more recent aditions of the mag.

also have any of you lot seen the film and is it a good picture.

the reason im asking is my dog wone it that year , :) and she was stolen over a year ago now :(

so any help guys would be much apreciated. TOMO :)

pics110018em.jpg

pics110021ze.jpg

pics110039vw.jpg

pics110065ak.jpg

Tomo speak to clive about it i also was intrested in this film because i ran in it in 03 to i think who's produced this dvd has got the years wrong because its not the dogs in it [bANNED TEXT] should be.If you need his number let me know or flynn :good:

was it your dog that took a tumble on the potatoe field, and by the time it got to its feet, sally had took the hare off on to the seed and killed.

or was it the course after , where sally did all the early work then the other dog came back in to it and started to domminate, but then right at the end sally managed to gat a couple more turns then killed.

it was a great day out and also the first time i had been in a compition :)

or was it the course after , where sally did all the early work then the other dog came back in to it and started to domminate, but then right at the end sally managed to gat a couple more turns then killed.

it was a great day out and also the first time i had been in a compition :)

:good: