how do you drop the weight on your harris hawk

Guest richy

richy you TIT

why did you get the bird bud!

your going to end up killing it !

or it will just end up leading a meaningless life in a avairy but hey

takeing it down in weight dont take a genius buddy

twat :gunsmilie:

(DONT LIKE BEING CALLED A TIME WASTER EITHER)

you tart which is the best way ?i got the bird from pets at home were do you think you waste to much time it does not take much time to answer the question genius

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Pets at home are now selling harris's

What branch is that then buddy?

Read the other posts if i said something like slowly feed it less exercise more the bird could be at low weight already so bringing it down will end up in death?. and im not haveing the death of a bop on my hands because twats like you dont do your homework before getting a bop.

[you tart which is the best way ?i got the bird from pets at home were do you think you waste to much time it does not take much time to answer the question genius

what does the bird weigh know mate , is it male female is this years bird or older if you give more info on the bird the more people can help

how long have you had the bird for

richy are you sure birds finniished its moult and is ready to drop weight you need some one closer to you to check bird out for you . i know you are getting shit but most of it you deserve .but some one nearer should help you .for the sake of the bird .so can some one help this bird and show this lad the way forward .keep us informed on progress

:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Pets at home are now selling harris's

What branch is that then buddy?

Ill give them a call and ask why the f**k they are selling bop's to someone who has no fecking clue?.

Read the other posts if i said something like slowly feed it less exercise more the bird could be at low weight already so bringing it down will end up in death?. and im not haveing the death of a bop on my hands because twats like you dont do your homework before getting a bop.

people like you still cease to amaze me

you still kicking tyres

even if he knew the weight,whats to say its not a large female,or small male so knowing the weight isnt very fool proof surly?

who would like to pledge a bet that he doesnt even have scales to weigh the bird.

its the fecking harris i feel sorry for.

I bet how much you want to bet ?feel sorry for your bird

richy are you sure birds finniished its moult and is ready to drop weight you need some one closer to you to check bird out for you . i know you are getting shit but most of it you deserve .but some one nearer should help you .for the sake of the bird .so can some one help this bird and show this lad the way forward .keep us informed on progress

the bird is fine i know what am doing i have had the bird 2 years it is a female it flys at 1.9

the bird is fine i know what am doing i have had the bird 2 years it is a female it flys at 1.9

has it been dna sexed , sounds like a large male to me but could be wrong

how did you drop her weight for the last to seasons >

a quick way i find is to get her doing jump ups builds there muscle up and helps loss some weight