rabbit prices

shandy1499

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has a rabbit fetish lol lol gamedealer i would say.

Wish I could make as much money as gamekeepers re-selling them. I starting to make a freeze dried rabbit treat for dogs and I need to de-bone 200kg of rabbit at a time for the freeze drier. If there is anyone out there who can supply I'd be interested.

Andrew

hi all now that a new season is on us i thought i would find out how much we are getting for our rabbits i am based in kent and i am getting between 80 pence and a pound per bunny paunched and nice and fresh from my game dealer so when i catch 100 rabbits i see a return of 80 to 100 pounds good or bad you decide how much are you guys getting be interesting to see how prices change by region or county

I used to sell them but for what the butcher says he will pay (about £1 - £3) "my rabbits are for the pot" ;)

Apparently they have chinese breed rabbits now, (feed and breed for the food chain) the butcher gets them, cheaper, but still charges over a fiver to the pensioners.

lidl supper market sell two hare legs at over £6 now and again!!! there into every think that sells.

I was passing through Nailsworth, Gloucestershire on Sunday on the way to take my dog for a run and walked past the butcher, £5.99 a kilo for rabbit and I had to steady myself when i saw the sign for a brace of pheasants for wait for it.....£10.99!!!

Crikey oh riley, the amount of birds that get disposed of from all of the local shoots, I know this is an affluent area but are there people who would pay this?

was up the back of lammarmuirs last nite i would had made a pound ,no edinburgh at moment 1 pound a rabbit wooler 80p i think guts out , and as for 2 p ill phone him today as he sounds a spacker or you have misread him and he is takeing the piss out of you , maybe a piss taker and didnt want them so told u silly price 4 pound a hare ,and 1 poud a pound roe on the hoof

• 2 weeks later...