rabbit prices

shandy1499

Butchers will give you the best price but they wont take 50 a week no up here anyway .game dealers will take a good quantity but no a good price , so most folk freeze what they catch for dog or ferret grub

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Some of you folks are getting good ££££ for your bunnies and long may it continue for you :victory: ,where i live the prices of not just rabbit but hare/venison has remained the same if not gone down since way back in the early 80's :wallbash: ....greedy feckers :censored: .Cheers Andy. :good:

Same as you ASD,...the price has never really changed....

Fecking mystery ?....

£1.00 a rabbit,..from Butchers,..but after a few 50's or 60's they start getting nervy,.and then they tell ya to hold fire for a week or so,.and when supplying the Game Dealers,..its often 80p or even Fifty Fecking Pence :censored:

I can't think of many other 'items' that have remained the same price, for so many years ?

All the best,.CW.. :drink:

You could have sold any amount of rabbits in Leicesters pubs in 1965, i got 5 bob apiece for them ,that bought you two pints of Shipstones bitter and 10park drive,and you still had change

:blink: Some of you folks are getting good ££££ for your bunnies and long may it continue for you :victory: ,where i live the prices of not just rabbit but hare/venison has remained the same if not gone down since way back in the early 80's :wallbash: ....greedy feckers :censored: .Cheers Andy. :good:

Fecking mystery ?....

£1.00 a rabbit,..from Butchers,..but after a few 50's or 60's they start getting nervy,.and then they tell ya to hold fire for a week or so,.and when supplying the Game Dealers,..its often 80p or even Fifty Fecking Pence :censored:

I can't think of many other 'items' that have remained the same price, for so many years ?

You could have sold any amount of rabbits in Leicesters pubs in 1965, i got 5 bob apiece for them ,that bought you two pints of Shipstones bitter and 10park drive,and you still had change

Do you know when I were a lad, you could get a tram darn into town, buy three new suits and an overcoat, four pair of good boots, go and see George Formby at palace theatre, get blind drunk, have some steak and chips, bunch of bananas and three stone of monkey nuts, and still have change outan a farthing.

Fecking mystery ?....

Do you know when I were a lad, you could get a tram darn into town, buy three new suits and an overcoat, four pair of good boots, go and see George Formby at palace theatre, get blind drunk, have some steak and chips, bunch of bananas and three stone of monkey nuts, and still have change outan a farthing.

:clapper::laugh::laugh: @ Netter...

If anyone can supply in batches of 100-200 (week / fortnight) anywhere upto 100 miles from Manchester I'd take them at £1.35-£1.50 gutted and skinned. Don't mind traveling further for larger quantites (400 - 600 a month)

Andrew

When its like 50pence each, it works out you can save more money feeding to ferts rather than buying dry food. one rabbit will feed my two for nearly a week, and they would eat around 2-3 quidworth of dry food in that time...
If anyone can supply in batches of 100-200 (week / fortnight) anywhere upto 100 miles from Manchester I'd take them at £1.35-£1.50 gutted and skinned. Don't mind traveling further for larger quantites (400 - 600 a month)

Andrew

When its like 50pence each, it works out you can save more money feeding to ferts rather than buying dry food. one rabbit will feed my two for nearly a week, and they would eat around 2-3 quidworth of dry food in that time...

woah! why do you need so many rabbits?