WHY WHY WHY OH WHY

socks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive been off this for a good while due to a motorbike accident and being on holiday , but a while back, just as jills came into season and before i went off this for a while there where a good few people that where genuine and i doubt they have gone else where.... theyre still on here but its just because people have heard about ferrets and have just went and bought ferret kits as they want what their friends have .... thats why there are so many people on here that dont know much and are " computer hunters", some people just want some advice which people on here are more than happy to give :)

Edited by wabbithunter_15
So Leeview, Sean, Patina what ever your calling yourself this week

Proof please

Know I do want to know where you got that link twixt Leeview and Patina from ?I gave it to stubby along with my password to flaming ferret when I first saw you on here nd warned him and others about you and droid other info of have we to say a personnal nature came back on another site about you (not your legal threat :clapper: )more personal than that

Y.I.S Leeview

Stick to shows, pal.

You're out of your depth here :laugh::laugh:

So Leeview, Sean, Patina what ever your calling yourself this week

Proof please

Know I do want to know where you got that link twixt Leeview and Patina from ?I gave it to stubby along with my password to flaming ferret when I first saw you on here nd warned him and others about you and droid other info of have we to say a personnal nature came back on another site about you (not your legal threat :clapper: )more personal than that

Y.I.S Leeview

Stick to shows, pal.

You're out of your depth here :laugh::laugh:

droid I offered to take you out ferreting 3yr ago and you declined that offer on flaming ferret true or false?

Y.I.S Leeview

does it really matter if a ferret is worked or shown ? as long as it is looked after properly by the owner if you dont like someones posts simple dont read them dont know why people need to start this sort of argument on a forum yes its a hunting forum but so what all the other forums will get the same stuff on there just take no notice of it think alot of people need to grow up and stop been so sad