WHY WHY WHY OH WHY

socks

why is the ferreting section so saturated with people that are obviously pet keepers and would curl up and cry into their pillows if they seen a rabbit bolted by a ferret and dispatched humanely ................

this is a hunting site for people that keep and work their ferrets for the job they have been bred to do for hundereds of years and not for the fluffy show/pet brigade .... i am sure there are plenty of sites out there that they can join and talk about who won what show to their hearts content and leave the rest of us to get on with hunting and hunting talk .........

mods ??? ..................

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good point.I may be guilty for going to a show recently and you'd be supprised how many hunters there were there. Although I did enter mainly the working type classes. I appologise for my post about the show on someone elses thread a few days back lol. But I am very much a hunter and my ferrets are kept for hunting so i suppose it shouldnt matter

Socks it aint just the ferret section.......... :whistling:

i dont doubt it for a second mate but it seems that the ferreting section attracts more than the rest for some reason .... i think the mods on this site need to earn their keep and scrole through suspect posters have a good look at their threads and if it is blatantly obviouse they are not hunters then get rid of them ....................

Socks it aint just the ferret section.......... :whistling:

i dont doubt it for a second mate but it seems that the ferreting section attracts more than the rest for some reason .... i think the mods on this site need to earn their keep and scrole through suspect posters have a good look at their threads and if it is blatantly obviouse they are not hunters then get rid of them ....................

This comes up time & time again Socks mate. The way I look at it, if someone kept posting pictures of their fluffy Yorkshire terriers in the earthdog section, they wouldn't last very long....

why is the ferreting section so saturated with people that are obviously pet keepers and would curl up and cry into their pillows if they seen a rabbit bolted by a ferret and dispatched humanely ................

this is a hunting site for people that keep and work their ferrets for the job they have been bred to do for hundereds of years and not for the fluffy show/pet brigade .... i am sure there are plenty of sites out there that they can join and talk about who won what show to their hearts content and leave the rest of us to get on with hunting and hunting talk .........

:clapper::clapper::clapper::notworthy:

WHY WHY WHY OH WHY indeed its been brought to the attention of the mods on more than one occassion recently :censored: there response DELETE the thread, lets see how long this one lasts. I pointed out the members were on another site alongside arsepca aco SO OUT OF INTEREST HOW MANY OF YOU WORKING DOG/FERRET MEN AND WOMEN CAN HAND ON HEART SAY YOUR A FRIEND OF AN ARSEPCA EMPLOYEE?

Y.I.S Leeview

WHY WHY WHY OH WHY indeed its been brought to the attention of the mods on more than one occassion recently :censored: there response DELETE the thread, lets see how long this one lasts. I pointed out the members were on another site alongside arsepca aco SO OUT OF INTEREST HOW MANY OF YOU WORKING DOG/FERRET MEN AND WOMEN CAN HAND ON HEART SAY YOUR A FRIEND OF AN ARSEPCA EMPLOYEE?

Y.I.S Leeview

I have met a guy who keeps and works terriers and lurchers and his wife is an rspca employee !

I have no problem in people showing ferrets,in fact i think we"the hunting fraternity" owe alot to these people when it comes to the way ferrets are now looked after.

as long as they arnt interfearing with our sport then whats the problem ??

regards

ricky

oh must be me then as i have'nt seen anyone who is a pet owner yet and is.nt as bad as being an anti to ban someone from the sight just cos they dont hunt

you have been on this site 2 mins how can you make an informed decision ??? if you dont hunt why come on a hunting site ... i dont arange flowers so i dont go on flower arranging sites .........

oh must be me then as i have'nt seen anyone who is a pet owner yet and is.nt as bad as being an anti to ban someone from the sight just cos they dont hunt

you have been on this site 2 mins how can you make an informed decision ??? if you dont hunt why come on a hunting site ... i dont arange flowers so i dont go on flower arranging sites .........

the point i am trying to get across here is that if it wasnt for the show/pet keepers we wouldnt know half as much about ferrets as we do now, who's to say we cant learn more from them ?

as fro why they have come onto a hunting site...try typing the word ferret into google and see what comes up !

as i said before as long as they are not interfearing, why would it bother you ?

that being said, if they are anti hunting, thats a diffent story !!

Edited by Ricky-N.p.p