WHY WHY WHY OH WHY

socks

Pet owners got hunting and coursing banned.....?

Most of the world's population own's pet's and that deffinetly does not exclude anti's.. :whistling: ..so in reality they are pet owner's..

Millet

I own 2 retired Lurchers they have earned the rest TRUST ME ..........when their time has come it will be done

I dont just Kill on a whim lets say they earned their Keep Pets? Yes i love them..... and They have worked to this stage

the rest Including My Ferts will or have worked .....sadly THE ban has left me with ferreting and lamping!!! Deer Hunting, Gone Coursing Gone as it was

Oh come on spare me the Holyier then thou attitude

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok i keep ferret's and there kept for one reason and one reason only what they where born to do and that is hunt and kill rabbit's i dont keep pet's sorry even my dog's are working dog's and not pet's i hate the kid's etc playing with them

Anyway below is a photo of what ferret's where made for hunting this was took today bolted over 100 rabbit's with our ferret's and shot 63 rabbit's

GetAttachment32.jpg

All the best and keep hunting

Regards

you mean you missed more than 37 thats terrible :whistling: a bad days hunting beats a good day at work anytime

Y.I.S Leeview

to be honest lads its getting quite boring all this arguing, its pretty much the last thing we need on a hunting site, cant you just ignore it and be the better man? comon lads just drop it

OK.

But if Leeview comes back at me, I'll respond.

to be honest lads its getting quite boring all this arguing, its pretty much the last thing we need on a hunting site, cant you just ignore it and be the better man? comon lads just drop it

OK.

But if Leeview comes back at me, I'll respond.

well answer my questions then

Most of the world's population own's pet's and that deffinetly does not exclude anti's.. :whistling: ..so in reality they are pet owner's..

Millet

I own 2 retired Lurchers they have earned the rest TRUST ME ..........when their time has come it will be done

I dont just Kill on a whim lets say they earned their Keep Pets? Yes i love them..... and They have worked to this stage

the rest Including My Ferts will or have worked .....sadly THE ban has left me with ferreting and lamping!!! Deer Hunting, Gone Coursing Gone as it was

Oh come on spare me the Holyier then thou attitude

I think you may of read that wrong.. :hmm: ..or maybe im reading this wrong :whistling: ..

Millet

Maybe we Both are :blink::doh::yes:

Well said, but in truth mate they wont.We will still be reading posts on this subject this time next year.Once the season gets in full swing hopefully no one will bother with all the arguing

Millet

I'm questioning him and then your questioning me as if I'm coming across with that sort of statement... messer get some glasses :laugh:

So Leeview, Sean, Patina what ever your calling yourself this week

Proof please

Know I do want to know where you got that link twixt Leeview and Patina from ?I gave it to stubby along with my password to flaming ferret when I first saw you on here nd warned him and others about you and droid other info of have we to say a personnal nature came back on another site about you (not your legal threat :clapper: )more personal than that

Y.I.S Leeview

waiting kay

What a load of old crap!

I'm off!

Ohh you're an "anti" oh well you're a hippy.

Well at least my dad's bigger then yout dad.

Well i'm a real hunter.

Well i'm a more real hunter than you.

No you're not

yes I am ....look at me.blah blah blah.

Time was, you could come on here and have a laugh or get some advice from Ditchshitter and co.

BYE!