ratting in cornwall

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK MATE COUNT ME IN,WHAT PART OF CORNWALL YOU IN,WERE DO YOU HUNT??MARK

hi mark i am in Truro how many dogs have you got? have they worked rats before? ive had a very good response, so i have decided to work sat and sun, some new dogs are coming down

so i am trying to get experienced dogs and owners to help the less experienced, cheers mike

Guest markbrick1

hi mark i am in Truro how many dogs have you got? have they worked rats before? ive had a very good response, so i have decided to work sat and sun, some new dogs are coming down

so i am trying to get experienced dogs and owners to help the less experienced, cheers mike

yes mate i got the odd terrier here thats done rats,i hunt a lot around tregothen,grampound,ladock,trispen,old kea,playin place,chasewater,blackwater,all around truro them places any of them mate
hi mark i am in Truro how many dogs have you got? have they worked rats before? ive had a very good response, so i have decided to work sat and sun, some new dogs are coming down so i am trying to get experienced dogs and owners to help the less experienced, cheers mike
yes mate i got the odd terrier here thats done rats,i hunt a lot around tregothen,grampound,ladock,trispen,old kea,playin place,chasewater,blackwater,all around truro them places any of them mate
HOW ODD IS THE TERRIER :tongue2: yes and newquay st austell
Guest markbrick1
hi mark i am in Truro how many dogs have you got? have they worked rats before? ive had a very good response, so i have decided to work sat and sun, some new dogs are coming down so i am trying to get experienced dogs and owners to help the less experienced, cheers mike
HOW ODD IS THE TERRIER :tongue2: yes and newquay st austell

only do 2 farms that way john salmons on the entrance to newquay and newlyn and martyns grampound way cheers mark,speak soon

I have posted this before we had 2000 one day in Cornwall with eight terriers.

post-2412-1222152582.jpg

post-2412-1222152602.jpg

Feck me mate that's an awesome haul well done...ratting is one of my fav sports but we dont have anywhere since the old piggery went, some nice looking dogs there.....congratulations again :clapper:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just to say as all the cornish seem to have got together lol, would any of you guys be interested in a day or 2 ferreting on bodmin moor? i have a nice amount of permission up there so anyone who wants to hook up they are welcome. im in st breward, near bodmin and only can really take people on thier own as i will have to have a mate or 2 to show me the good places, as I barely go on my own. But im only 14 so please no peodofiles :haha:

Hi all, just to say as all the cornish seem to have got together lol, would any of you guys be interested in a day or 2 ferreting on bodmin moor? i have a nice amount of permission up there so anyone who wants to hook up they are welcome. im in st breward, near bodmin and only can really take people on thier own as i will have to have a mate or 2 to show me the good places, as I barely go on my own. But im only 14 so please no peodofiles :haha:
:laugh::laugh:

we have anice bit of land me and my mate will be doing next week in half term, you guys are welcome to tag along and have a days sport. when the conditions are right its a nice place to go. also shotguns and dogs are welcome :)

Edited by will.f11