ratting in cornwall

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got a pig farm with rat problems, hit it one sunday morning for 3 hours with 4 terriers, got 176 rats that we picked up (reckon we left a few lying about though) i dare say we couldve took ten dogs that day and at least doubled that as we missed quite a few aswell,

heres a picture cant wait to get there again

rats048.jpg

remember my invite next time :laugh:

i've got a pig farm with rat problems, hit it one sunday morning for 3 hours with 4 terriers, got 176 rats that we picked up (reckon we left a few lying about though) i dare say we couldve took ten dogs that day and at least doubled that as we missed quite a few aswell,

heres a picture cant wait to get there again

rats048.jpg

remember my invite next time :laugh:

thanks love to if free

Id love to get my dog into rats :( im lucky if hes had 2 in life and them where just running around in feilds when he was a pup ! Hes all into bunnys. There is no rats around where i live and was wondering is there anywhere i can go in the north east where i can let him have a pop or any very nice lads who wudn't mind a tag along for a good day out in northeast? :whistling:

Thanks Dan

Id love to get my dog into rats :( im lucky if hes had 2 in life and them where just running around in feilds when he was a pup ! Hes all into bunnys. There is no rats around where i live and was wondering is there anywhere i can go in the north east where i can let him have a pop or any very nice lads who wudn't mind a tag along for a good day out in northeast? :whistling:

Thanks Dan

they do say that you are never more than two feet away from a rat

any kind of farming ,food prosessing facktories ,river banks,rubbish tips ,big bakeries,sewage treatment plant :sick: :boxing:

Im just serounded by farmers feilds lol although i know where theres a little beck/stream thing that might have a few near .. :D ill go for a look ;) theres loads of factorys on the oposite side of the golf course but they all have huge fences around and already have little green snare rat boxes every 10 meters around.

Im just serounded by farmers feilds lol although i know where theres a little beck/stream thing that might have a few near .. :D ill go for a look ;) theres loads of factorys on the oposite side of the golf course but they all have huge fences around and already have little green snare rat boxes every 10 meters around.

I had a job 2 years ago at a super store that was on a river bank rentokil faled i smoked out over 600 we got 523

i am waiting for them to ring soon

well i will come got a couple of patts here i need to get goin on the rats :whistling::whistling: and i hunt a lot around truro and live at st agnes way

will be good to see you farmer has sows due so it will be three weeks untill we can get on the farm

will set it up and let you no mike