LOST LURCHER - HARTLEPOOL

Guest hpool_hunter

Guest hpool_hunter

LOST FROM KING OSWY AREA OF HARTLEPOOL -

DEERXGREY / BEDDY GREY , BRINDLE BROKEN COATED BITCH 24'' TO SHOULDER - VERY VERY SHY BITCH - A LAD LET HER OUT OF THE KENNEL AND OFF SHE WENT - WAS SEEN HEADING TOWARDS CLAVERING AREA . NO PICS DUE TO HER JUST BEEN BOUGHT. POLICE INFORMED , RINGING KENNELS IN MORNING WHEN OPEN.

DEERXGREY / BEDDYGREY , BRINDLE BROKEN COATED BITCH 24'' TO SHOULDER - VERY VERY SHY BITCH - A LAD LET HER OUT OF THE KENNEL AND OFF SHE WENT - WAS SEEN HEADING TOWARDS CLAVERING AREA . NO PICS DUE TO HER JUST BEEN BOUGHT. POLICE INFORMED , RINGING KENNELS IN MORNING WHEN OPEN.

This isnt the DeerHoundxGrey / BedlingtonXGrey that Jordy was selling is it :icon_eek: ?? Hope you manage to find her mate :thumbs:

Guest hpool_hunter

DEERXGREY / BEDDYGREY , BRINDLE BROKEN COATED BITCH 24'' TO SHOULDER - VERY VERY SHY BITCH - A LAD LET HER OUT OF THE KENNEL AND OFF SHE WENT - WAS SEEN HEADING TOWARDS CLAVERING AREA . NO PICS DUE TO HER JUST BEEN BOUGHT. POLICE INFORMED , RINGING KENNELS IN MORNING WHEN OPEN.

This isnt the DeerHoundxGrey / BedlingtonXGrey that Jordy was selling is it :icon_eek: ?? Hope you manage to find her mate :thumbs:

that would be the dog mate - very very shy bitch indeed , a stunning looking dog all the same , she just took off , didnt even glance back -100 mile an hour down the road , spent a good old 2 hours looking for her , then mate have a drive round in motor , no sign , can only ring kennels and put advert in paper now ,

and also yes that is HOB__FERRET dont understand why he made another account ? :icon_eek: , if its not , its deffo his dog lol .

Guest hpool_hunter

BITCH FOUND -

my god what a story though -

dog warden just dropped her off with a tale that she was found curled up in a RABBIT HUTCH after killing the 2 pet rabbits inside :icon_eek: , of course ive said to the dog warden will pay for the damage of rabbits , how she as broke into the cage i will never know ,

was found my a member of the public after going down to the garden to feed there kids rabbits , to there shock found her laid inside . apparntly the person whom found her is fine and is ok about what has happend and as put it down to * one of them things* ,

atleast she is now safe at home - start getting her confidence with people training sorted , so any tips gratefull , she is a VERY VERY shy bitch .

BITCH FOUND -

my god what a story though -

dog warden just dropped her off with a tale that she was found curled up in a RABBIT HUTCH after killing the 2 pet rabbits inside :icon_eek: , of course ive said to the dog warden will pay for the damage of rabbits , how she as broke into the cage i will never know ,

was found my a member of the public after going down to the garden to feed there kids rabbits , to there shock found her laid inside . apparntly the person whom found her is fine and is ok about what has happend and as put it down to * one of them things* ,

atleast she is now safe at home - start getting her confidence with people training sorted , so any tips gratefull , she is a VERY VERY shy bitch .

Great to hear they found her mate,,Get some pictures posted up of the bitch

atb :thumbs: