How old are you and how many years have you been shooting air rifles???

Timelord

Anyone recognise these old Guns? The two together I still have and my lad uses the smaller for Pinking cans. the other the lad is holding is a gun I probably shot more Squirrels and Pigeons with this .177 than any other Air Rifle I owned..

I had this gun in my earley late teens and totaly adored it. But things took a turn for the worse when one of my best friends at the time Hung himself under a subway, :cry:. when I attended the funerial his younger brother was there torn apart and breaking his heart in tears on my shoulder.

The following weekend I stuck the gun back in its original box and jumped on my old fizzy and took it round to the lad and gave it to him to hopefully cheer him up which it seemed to do! that was pretty much the last I saw of it until last year when a pal told me he knew who had it and it was for sale, he brought it round as you can see in the picture but the guy was asking alot for it, I turned him down but boy was it good to hold that gun again after all those years :thumbs:.....

Jasper

I reckignise them very well and a true blast from the past too. I used to have one given to me by my dad when I was 9 years old..

FREE PELLETS HERE, you b*astard lol.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm 39 years old and was given my first air rifle when I was 7 years old. This was to shoot with my father supervised until I was responsible and old enough to go it alone. So if you do the maths I've been shooting air rifles for 32 years.

This thread is to give all members a chance to tell us here a little about yourself and how long you've been enjoying this fantastic sport :gunsmilie:

not to do with the thread but how the hell does your little thing about what your computers doing work

its spot on with me

Well I'm 39 years old and was given my first air rifle when I was 7 years old. This was to shoot with my father supervised until I was responsible and old enough to go it alone. So if you do the maths I've been shooting air rifles for 32 years.

This thread is to give all members a chance to tell us here a little about yourself and how long you've been enjoying this fantastic sport :gunsmilie:

not to do with the thread but how the hell does your little thing about what your computers doing work

its spot on with me

Every computer gives a tell tale signature off when going through servers and that thing I have is just a tool to tell you what your IP etc is. I have a dynamic IP address so I like to keep tabs on my IP at all times.

Sense of humor injection needed here LOL!! I think the forum has a block feature ;)

Made me chuckle. Bit of a blast from the past Rick Astley. Mrs started to take the piss cos she thought i was trying to download it....

LOL!!! My mrs thought the same thing until she clicked on the link herself in my other forum, It's my laser forum and I've got it there under FREE LASERS HERE :D