How old are you and how many years have you been shooting air rifles???

Timelord

Well I'm 39 years old and was given my first air rifle when I was 7 years old. This was to shoot with my father supervised until I was responsible and old enough to go it alone. So if you do the maths I've been shooting air rifles for 32 years.

This thread is to give all members a chance to tell us here a little about yourself and how long you've been enjoying this fantastic sport :gunsmilie:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been shooting for 22 years. I work as a professional pest controller but I've been lucky enough to work in and around the airgun industry. Test it products and adapt them for my job.

I'm not an expert but I've been lucky enough to be immersed in the sport. More by good fortune than anything else.

im 28 feel like 50 lol, :icon_redface: cant remember when i first started shooting but i can remember living with my mate when i was 16 he was from cornwall and basicly lived off the land so i was hooked properly from then on i think drifted away from it a bit then got back in to it again then drited away again and then last year i got into it seriously and now im older and wiser lol im hooked and have progressed and now im as good as the next man at all aspects of it really love it to bits and verry much dowt i will drift away from it again it seems like part of my life now i suppose

I'm 26, and first shot with an air rifle aged about 10. Never had my own, but used to shoot tin cans, targets, e.t.c. on friends farms growing up. Got an old webley vulcan about 5 years ago, and upgraded to a lightning xl about 3 yrs ago, and started hunting. Been into field sports in general since about the age of 12. Oh and a GAT gun is the most awesome airgun ever made :whistling: what were those little darts all about?

Got one word to say "GAT"

So I have more words to say I am 40 and have had air weapons since I couldn't cock a GAT gun. Don't remember how long that is.

Holy shit you've just given me a horrendous flash back... how many flies did you kill with the corks? :D

Got one word to say "GAT"

So I have more words to say I am 40 and have had air weapons since I couldn't cock a GAT gun. Don't remember how long that is.

Holy shit you've just given me a horrendous flash back... how many flies did you kill with the corks? :D

Never did have the corks, always had second hand ones without corks.

How about this one "Diana SP50" I think it was called.

Edited by leegreen