Scottish Champion of Champions

Well Joe, much as it pains me to say it :D I am in 100% agreement with you :clapper:

I was asked to judge a show a few weeks ago and flat out refused, despite the fact I have a lot of respect for the people who asked me and what they are trying to do in the way of organising a decent show to represent true working dog folk. My reasons are simple, how on earth can anybody judge a dogs working ability by watching it trot up and down the grass or standing on a bit of board :blink:

That aside, wullies comment sounds like a plan, heres one to get the ball rolling how about boysfaetheblackstuff and the eyes dont lie have a day out with the terriers . . . . . ;)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff
well if they get together for a day out then it should be an interesting day shouldnt it :clapper:

cant get any decent working terriers mate,, but if you keep your ears open im looking for one .. cheers :victory:

Guest the eyes dont lie
the gudge never done that show any justise,,,lets hope they're no crowd next year then they shall no why,,why not you terrier lads arrange some days out between yourselfs and seperate the working terriers from the good talkers and seperate the rabbit bushing dogs to the real dogs ...only a suggestion then see all who backs down with all these good terriers they say they all have... :big_boss: go for it lads pm each other n get the ball rolling.
count me in :gunsmilie:
Guest the eyes dont lie
The reason its hard to get judges is because the genuine people who WORK there dogs REGULARY dont want to be involved in the shit and bickering the people cause who frequent shows all summer and put there feet up and do feck all with there SHOW dogs all winter.
spot on mate .
well if they get together for a day out then it should be an interesting day shouldnt it :clapper:

cant get any decent working terriers mate,, but if you keep your ears open im looking for one .. cheers :victory:

i would sell you this but i dont think you could handle him. this is the real stuff not the show shit youv got...P6090007-1.jpg

I have met george norman on several occations and if he works his terriers as hard as he did his bull crossers then you lot had better eat yer words !...i'm not sure how he wrks his terriers, but i do know that he is freinds with genuine terrier lads that i certainly respect, and you would too having known these lads.

sour grapes ????

:whistling:

Guest the eyes dont lie
Dont know about the other guy but BFTBS has genuine working dogs well worked too....some good lookers as well!
thought boys fae the black stuff had genuine working dogs .and there well worked .so whys he looking for a working dog .

maybe yous are just better off sticking to the shows .they do your dogs less harm :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest the eyes dont lie
the gudge never done that show any justise,,,lets hope they're no crowd next year then they shall no why,,why not you terrier lads arrange some days out between yourselfs and seperate the working terriers from the good talkers and seperate the rabbit bushing dogs to the real dogs ...only a suggestion then see all who backs down with all these good terriers they say they all have... :big_boss: go for it lads pm each other n get the ball rolling.
count me in :gunsmilie:

must be a lot of people way bushing dogs out there :big_boss: no what iam saying