new pup

Guest Taffybull

Guest smashygadge

they isnt mate :thumbdown: , theres 3 fawn withy black masks , 2 brindles , and a weird multi coloured one lol , which my partner as set her eyes on , but ive told her to wait untill couple of weeks to see how they turn out , but not that ill get to pick , she will lol :icon_redface: , she wears the trousers i reckon :doh: .

when 1 day old : didnt want to take many pics - as to disturb her , so took pics of the 2 i was intrested in at 1st glance , but who knows , and taking more pics as they progress

what bulls it crossed with dale lol

no they look like a nice colour to me

should be smart them :victory:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Taffybull

:laugh: rules the roost does she! lovley bitch that mate.. and pups look well and healthy! bummer there ent a white one tho :thumbdown: .. hope all goes well on desison on witch pup you want.. or shal i say your missus wants :victory:

cheers smashy ! he is mate hes nuts! :icon_eek: came down this mornin to feed him.. couldnt find him in the kitchen.. he was in the washing basket sparcko :laugh:

take it easy guys :thumbs:

Guest Taffybull
Nice little pup, bitza's can make good lurchers. :victory: NAME= Bryn, easy+quick, thats what i call mine. :victory:

BIRD

Cracking name mate.. isnt it welsh too? :notworthy:

that Bryn of yours is right cracker! very fine looking animal.. post up a pic mate ? :good: