folding spade

These are my two ferreting shovels, I prefer the small one its very easy to use espicaly when kneeling, its also good cos it fits inside your coat whilst mooching :whistle:

post2781140953935thumb6bg.jpg

post2781140953960thumb9ur.jpg

and [bANNED TEXT] anybody says owt i do dig , just not when im out with others :D

I know a spade is an essential bit of kit; but this has got to be the saddest thread ever!

Posting pictures of spades! Whatever next!

Woody what exactly is it you are into mate, you are some dick.

I'm into having a laugh. I was just making a joke about spades, so f**k off.

I'm also quite keen on obeying the law, going about my hobbies in a legal way, and winding up stupid fuckers like you pair of pricks that think laws apply only to everyone else.

To everyone else in this topic; I apologise, I was just having a laugh about the spade pics, and referencing a 'Young Ones' episode. I wasn't getting on your backs, or anything derogatory.

Also, I'm sorry those other lads felt the need to post on here too.

Lets get back on topic...

I usually take a little spade with me, nice and light and i can get on tune with the locator to find the exact spot so i only need to dig a hole big enough to get my arm in and get my rabbit out.

But i went to dig last time and a spade would not even get through this soil. It was like rock, so I had to use a crowbar. Lucky it was next to my freinds house, so i could walk over and get one. Do you encounter many Crowbar jobs over there?

I would hate to lug one around the hills.

:good: