Guest Dillon

On the Sunday I seem to remember Dillon. Give me a bell if you are coming down fella :good:

Are you meeting up with that cravat wearing old bloke the cross dressing one? :whistle: :D

He's your mate isn't he? He told me that you were very close :D

Who is the cravat wearing cross dressing one Cupid ? :D

You won't miss him an old bloke & he'll be the one trying to chat Stabs up in the lurcher ring if past events are anything to go by :haha::D

Ya don't mean the one we met at Brighton do ya, PL

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, wasn't all that, a very good turn out for the Chavs under 16's, :D

Definately worse than last year & yep there was plenty of Chavs trying to look hard with their SBT's in tow.

A no show from Stabs or his old tranny friend either :whistle: :D

Judges???? What them sour faced birds who knew f**k all??

My boy wanted to show my Whippet x Collie pup. So we waited.........we watched the Dog or Bitch under 12 months SMOOTH and there were some nice greyhound/whippet type dogs. Then came Dog or Bitch under 12 months ROUGH, my boy walked out and stood in the ring and was the only one there, a win by default. This spam faced tart walked over and said " That dog's smooth you've missed that class" So I ran my hand through his collie coat from the tail towards the head burying my hand up to the wrist, I pointed to the feathering on the legs and made comment about the coarse dense fur across his chest to which she replied " Naw, that's what I call smooth, besides he's the only one here" I said " I have seen a couple of rough bitches in the ring" She looked at me blankly and said "He can go in Junior handling"

We got third in junior handling. She was trying to get the kids to make the dogs sit and give their paws!!! How the f**k is that gonna help when out working?

Guest Dillon

Terrier shows aint my thing anyway I only went to catch up with lads, but your right about that judge Pockets, there was a red terrier in the lakey dog class with some stripes on his nose, now I know this doesn't mean it worked well or even worked at all, but the dogs that were in the class with it were out and out show dogs, the guys who were showing them had there best gamekeeper tweeds on, just to make it look like they did something, all trimmed up on their show slips, load of bollox, and yes a no show from stabs I got fed up of calling the ignorant swine :D

The Russell class shouldn't have been titled Russell class, thats an utter farce, I get myself far too wound up with all those liars and bullshitters and shit dogs :realmad: , Think i'll stay away from the terrier ring in future.

Terrier shows used to be such a good craic and plenty of lads with working dogs, can you imagine having a REAL WORKING TERRIER SHOW no f****r would turn up. :blink:

the thing that pissed me off was i showed my mates two lurcher dogs for him i won the under 23 inch smooth coated dog ( there was only one other there) and i came second in the under 23 inch rough coated dogs, she said because he had a cut on his leg well thats because he is a working dog, the one that won it the owner told me just sat on the sofa all day :realmad:

and yes a no show from stabs I got fed up of calling the ignorant swine :D

Sorry fella, battery ran out on my phone and I was in bandit country with no access to a charger :whistle:

That red dog you described above sounds like H's dog......he's a good old sort. Been digging with that old bugger :D You've got to watch him around other dogs though :laugh:

As for you Cupid...... :tongue2: You and Harv make a terrible double act :laugh: