Aggression in dogs

How do you all deal with it? Whether it is to other dogs (yours or others), other animals, adults, children (yours or others), cars etc, come on educate the masses.

Now I'm back and forth to the PC from work, so let's have some response and then I'll tell you what I do and it is so simple, why the feck I never thought of it before is beyond me!!!!!!, but what I will tell you is that when posted elsewhere I had no end of flak :thumbs:

That advice certainly worked for me.

I never thought my Stafford was going to accept this pup, he was trying to kill it for about a week when I first got it, now, as I've just said to a lad on the phone, they are outside sharing a toy lying on the lawn!!

They both now accept me as the bad man who dominates the pair of them if they start.

Simple but very effective.

:thumbs:

domanice, my dog knows im boss and does what i want him to do, but with outhers like mates if i tell them to slip huim or just the fence he can be a right pick to them but never to me :victory:

so if your dog is being a stubborn towards someone let them be the big one and tell him off. aswell as you :)

but do keep it happy :victory:

Dominance and aggression in dogs is easily handled when you control access to all means- food, exercise, play, work etc. No need for anything but structure day in and day out. Teach a dog to fight you and it will, mentally and sometimes physically, if it doesn't it isn't truly dominant, just testing boundaries. jmo

Right guys, thanks for the input, much appreciated :thumbs: . Now I think that "one man's meat is another man's poison" etc and I haven't started this thread to pass judgement/point the finger at anyone :no: and like I said, I posted my present method on a couple of other sites and had a tough time (oh dear what a pity never mind :laugh: )

Take a look at the pic and tell me what you think I do with this. When the original thread was posted it was "They don't like it up 'em!!!", so what what do I do with this? :thumbs:

defence_edited-1.jpg

yes i like to dominate any dogs i have had here, never had one aggressive dog yet :)

Yep that's just it Kay, dominate or the mutt'll dominate you :thumbdown:

well its embarresing when the dogs playing up while your out with it because its heads messed up & dont know how to behave