German Shepherd Grey crosses

Just wondered everyone who had a pup of me how are the doing,they will be starting their second season now.

I am chuffed with mine she is on Eighty four lamped rabbits now not been tried on anything bigger YET, :whistling:

For ferreting and longnetting I find her like dream,when ferreting she is so laid back she is near enough sleeping,until the rumbling starts.

Weighed her today and she is bang on Sixty pounds not fully fit yet post-5621-1220988160_thumb.jpg

Just wondered everyone who had a pup of me how are the doing,they will be starting their second season now.

I am chuffed with mine she is on Eighty four lamped rabbits now not been tried on anything bigger YET, :whistling:

For ferreting and longnetting I find her like dream,when ferreting she is so laid back she is near enough sleeping,until the rumbling starts.

Weighed her today and she is bang on Sixty pounds not fully fit yet post-5621-1220988160_thumb.jpg

nice dog mate. i see abit of footage on a warrener dvd before the ban of these dogs lamping foxes. very good :thumbs:

Edited by jamie g

Mine has just had her first season, which really knocked her sideways mentally. She is so submissive to my other dogs that she was apologising all the time for daring to be in season! Now, nearly 3 months later, she's lost the fat and is back to her very keen self. Going to try her on the lamp for the first time come the dead moon. All she's done to date is a lot of bushing and a bit of ferreting last season. Very switched on, unbelievably fast, (its that huge stride),excellent strike with very fast reflexes: big down side is her intolerance to warm weather: goes wobbly very soon if she over heats: she needs to swim every few moments in the summer: I'm just hoping we get a decent bit of cold weather this winter: or even more rain LOL! She's happiest when its chucking it down!

Turning wise she'll have to learn to slow down for the rabbits on the lamp, but with her brain I shouldn't think that will be a problem. I'll take some pics of her when this rain stops.

nice dog mate. i see abit of footage on a warrener dvd before the ban of these dogs lamping foxes. very good :thumbs:

That dog reminds me of a dog a fella owned years ago same breed ,markings everything mate,that dog was taking hares no problem he swore by that type of cross.GOOD LUCK

Which Warrener DVD was that