what was the first thing you shot

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_lloyd

I was fed up on using my mates 'old skool' crappy old air rilfe that i could never hit a thing with,, So i went and bought myself a BSA lightning and went out dertermined to kill something with it fir the first time,, I can remember walking out on a shitty grotty horrible rainy sunday one may afternoon, Walked through the woods on my travels into some longish weedy untidy rough bit of feild,, Could make out a rabbit moving around at about 30 yards but could not see its body just its ears so looked through my scope and made her jump as if she was already on her way to heaven :clapper: That was my first bunny i shot with anysort of gun,, But i would prefer anyday to run them with my dog, ten times more buzz and fun.

• 2 weeks later...
I was fed up on using my mates 'old skool' crappy old air rilfe that i could never hit a thing with,, So i went and bought myself a BSA lightning and went out dertermined to kill something with it fir the first time,, I can remember walking out on a shitty grotty horrible rainy sunday one may afternoon, Walked through the woods on my travels into some longish weedy untidy rough bit of feild,, Could make out a rabbit moving around at about 30 yards but could not see its body just its ears so looked through my scope and made her jump as if she was already on her way to heaven :clapper: That was my first bunny i shot with anysort of gun,, But i would prefer anyday to run them with my dog, ten times more buzz and fun.[/quot
Edited by BODBRAM

A tin can on a rock with a 12 bore at 4 yrs old, god my old man and co laughed! :clapper: This was on my first rabbiting trip! First real shot's were at 10 yrs old, with my first airgun on rat's, we ended up quite a set of little snipers back then, we could hit a fag end at 30 yrds with castle sights, and in the blink of an eye! :icon_eek: Where did it all go wrong! :wallbash:

Sorry just seen i'd posted under young hunters, i'm a bit beyond a young hunter so disregard the last post! :D

Edited by Brimmer