Collars for ORTOVOX Transmitters.

right.so £73 for the box;£15 pXp from germany & £12 for a collar=£100.i don,t know about anyone else but i wud say youd need to be bonkers to buy that setup when bellman will sell you a collar+battery+spare seals & a magnet to turn it on-off including the pXp for £84.watever you think of b+f youd need your head examined to go the ortovox rute at these prices.it\'s nothing to do with the colars as they ar very good well made copies of the other on here its just comon sence that needs to prevail

i don't know where your getting £15 P+P, but i got my Tx box for £45! it's half the size of the B+F,has a more solid switch, and a better casing .

but the big saving is in the freedom to get any 457KHz locator! and it introduces a bit more competition to the market,

now b+f are looking at making a smaller collar! funny that

right.so £73 for the box;£15 pXp from germany & £12 for a collar=£100.i don,t know about anyone else but i wud say youd need to be bonkers to buy that setup when bellman will sell you a collar+battery+spare seals & a magnet to turn it on-off including the pXp for £84.watever you think of b+f youd need your head examined to go the ortovox rute at these prices.it\'s nothing to do with the colars as they ar very good well made copies of the other on here its just comon sence that needs to prevail

i don't know where your getting £15 P+P, but i got my Tx box for £45! it's half the size of the B+F,has a more solid switch, and a better casing .

but the big saving is in the freedom to get any 457KHz locator! and it introduces a bit more competition to the market,

now b+f are looking at making a smaller collar! funny that

Lets hope they make the price SMALLER
See seperate post in Terrier section for more details on construction etc,

Have started making these for sale now, had made a couple but only to order, now here they are in "production"

1.5" Wide collar with attachment for Tx.

Ortovox15inch.jpg

1" Wide collar with attachment for Tx.

Ortovox1inch.jpg

Collars are 2 layers thick, very flexible, but strong as f**k, normal guarantee applies, lifetime warranty, no f*****g about, you break it I'll replace it. If your dogs chews it, then you can f**k off!

All usual colours.

£10 each plus post.

Or collection on Merseyside, or meet me at a Terrier/Lurcher show somewhere, or just post me the f*****g money, no cheques, no IOU's, no Euros, No Paypal.

Hope it's ok to bump this post every 3 hours like most of the rest of the for sale ads on here get all the time.

See seperate post in Terrier section for more details on construction etc,

Have started making these for sale now, had made a couple but only to order, now here they are in "production"

1.5" Wide collar with attachment for Tx.

Ortovox15inch.jpg

1" Wide collar with attachment for Tx.

Ortovox1inch.jpg

Collars are 2 layers thick, very flexible, but strong as f**k, normal guarantee applies, lifetime warranty, no f*****g about, you break it I'll replace it. If your dogs chews it, then you can f**k off!

All usual colours.

£10 each plus post.

Or collection on Merseyside, or meet me at a Terrier/Lurcher show somewhere, or just post me the f*****g money, no cheques, no IOU's, no Euros, No Paypal.

Hope it's ok to bump this post every 3 hours like most of the rest of the for sale ads on here get all the time.

Hi, is this a locator collar or training collar?

Hi, is this a locator collar or training collar?

It's neither mate, it is a collar that is to be used to hold the transmitter part of an Ortovox type locator system.

Mike, I don't sell the locator system, just the collars for the dog half of the system.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I've got the hang of these, they are available in Black, Red, Yellow and Royal Blue.

Personally am thinking the 1" wide one looks neater, but can make both.

Also have been told that the lads in Europe are putting their Orto transmitters in a condom before putting it it in a collar, just keeps them nice and clean I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest GoneToGround1

hey hey steady on pal i got the barryvox pulse kit i used the pieps box and collar tuesday used a barryvox saturday im more on the barryvox side of things, i ordered mine and said i wanted 1.5 inch i thought you could only get 1.5 inch or 2.0 inch, i must admit 1.5 is a little big for my terriers because theyre only small, soon as i scrape a bit of money together with work being sh*T at the moment il get the 1.0 inch collar, SS - top gear

hey hey steady on pal i got the barryvox pulse kit i used the pieps box and collar tuesday used a barryvox saturday im more on the barryvox side of things, i ordered mine and said i wanted 1.5 inch i thought you could only get 1.5 inch or 2.0 inch, i must admit 1.5 is a little big for my terriers because theyre only small, soon as i scrape a bit of money together with work being sh*T at the moment il get the 1.0 inch collar, SS - top gear

PM me your address, I'll send you a 1" collar, have got a few here already made up, as long as you're not fussy on colour!

You can have this one on me, not having anyone unhappy! Maybe it should be clearer what widths are available.

Gambler, I'm still waiting to see whose collars mine are copied off ........... think we've heard all this before to be honest, some fuckwit from the Valleys copied one of my original ones then went saying I'd copied his, if only he had the bollocks to say it to my face instead of on his secret forum ............