The Destroyer

Already got a good bitch out of pure saluki x buddy, wudnt mind giving the lucky breed a try thow if the straws ever work, I love them clever types, lucky was a pleasure to watch

is your dog doing ok for you?ya i know what you are sayin lucky was a real clever dog

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to right but a lot woundnt admittit alot knocked the dog because of ownerlucky was a good dog and thats that but theres always someone saying different but the dogs gone now end of everyone would li

Maccas, Stevie direct out of lucky, wat a dog, i slipped him 3 seaons and trus80 yrds plus everytime thats why i used him on our bitch CASSY= pups in profile...he killed plenty. . lucky breding is pro

Leec you never spoke to the man who bred Sally , because if you did you would know she wasn't bred out of a pure saluki ! Grace didn't pull up she got injured in her first season which finished her !

Posted Images

the white saluki grey in profile pic is the sire to the pups and the bitch is the dam and the 2 pups are half brother and sister black and tan pup outa them the fawn wich is mine same sire mum was whippet the pups have all got the numbers to back the breeding

• 5 weeks later...

That was aimed at lee c

i spoke to man who bred sally he should no what dog coverd what bitch?

a pure saluki over an old lurcher bitch running the place were his exact words,

did posh pull up? not that i no off did the others yes so how did they make it,

lol you should agree m

Edited by leec

Leec you never spoke to the man who bred Sally , because if you did you would know she wasn't bred out of a pure saluki ! Grace didn't pull up she got injured in her first season which finished her ! Posh only ran for two seasons befor she was retired due to injury ! Suki ran for five seasons and was fully tested on the smallest paddocks of lambourne to the biggest black wet fens of Cambridge in jan !! She was the only dog to ever beat the crow proving she was a class act ,not that she had to prove it to anyone who knew the bitch ! So how did she not make the grade and posh did !!!??? She did pull up but she ran three matches in eight days where she had some really hard runs .The last match the ground was crusty and she was wristy ! She should have been pulled out but the mistake was made !! it's a shame some people like to remember when dogs do something wrong over everything els , usually jealous c....ts who will never have anything !!!!!!!!

• Like 2