COUPLE OF ROE

Out saturday morning on my patch 1st light................absolutely freezing -2 plus windchill.The ground was frozen ,anyway I stalked for 3 hours on the moor and saw feck all and I was frozen to the bone

Called to see my mate at lunchtime for a cup of tea to warm myself up and he suggested I take a look at a little wood of his that hardly ever gets stalked

He dropped me off and within 5 minutes I grassed a DOE kid.........off with head and legs and in the roe sack , I carried on stalking when I spied a SECOND doe alongside a stream 60 yards below me, so onto my sticks and dropped it with a neck shot

huntford001Small.jpg

Out saturday morning on my patch 1st light................absolutely freezing -2 plus windchill.The ground was frozen ,anyway I stalked for 3 hours on the moor and saw feck all and I was frozen to the bone  

Called to see my mate at lunchtime for a cup of tea to warm myself up and he suggested I take a look at a little wood of his that hardly ever gets stalked 

He dropped me off and within 5 minutes I grassed a kid.........off with head and legs and in the roe sack , I carried on stalking when I spied a doe alongside a stream 60 yards below me, so onto my sticks and dropped it with a neck shot

huntford001Small.jpg

when is a DEER out of season foxy down your way and can you shoot a DEER out of season if you know or think its a DEER . No more deer for me till april unless there causing probs i realy cant stand taking kids out of them. Just somthing about it makes me feel wrong ps i aint against anyone else doing it as i know they got to go but my culls done and there my next years sport. happy hunting all and roll on the 1st. :ph34r: