Looking for a breeder

Hi

I am really struggling to find a decent breeder of collie/greyhounds, can any one point me in the right direction, ideally i want 3/8 collie and somthing well socilized which rules out you know who, i dont want a slagging match just some straight forward help,

cheers for your help in advance

alex

Hi

I am really struggling to find a decent breeder of collie/greyhounds, can any one point me in the right direction, ideally i want 3/8 collie and somthing well socilized which rules out you know who, i dont want a slagging match just some straight forward help,

alex

go to hancock he breeds collie/greyhounds coz iv got a 3/8 5/8 collie grey from hancock

He said he wants a "DECENT" breeder, therefore I would advise him to look elsewhere at other breeders of collie/greyhounds who breed from working animals. Colliejohn off here might be able to point you in the right direction he is mates with a couple of guys who breed collie crosses from working stock, also spiderpig put a post on the other day he is planning a mating, so please dont rush in and go to Hancocks thinking its the only place to go, bide your time and get something bred from workers, good luck :victory:

Guest smashygadge
Hi

alex

where are you based alex :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge
no where is to far for the right dog, what you thinkin?

ive lined a grey but just awaiting confirmation.you would be looking at 3/4grey 1/4collie mix all being well, or you looking toward a dog for this season :thumbs:

Guest hpool_hunter

ive lined a grey but just awaiting confirmation.you would be looking at 3/4grey 1/4collie mix all being well, or you looking toward a dog for this season :thumbs:

them pups should be quality Si :thumbs: , just hold your breath this time :boogie:

Guest smashygadge

them pups should be quality Si :thumbs: , just hold your breath this time :boogie:

i did lastime mate.gonna have her checked nextweek then im not waiting on nothing this time worth a few quid for a yes or no aint it :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge
I am liking the sound of that, tell me more :gunsmilie:

sire 3/8 collie mix 5/8 grey 27/28 tts

dam greyhound 27 tts

both working. well socailised

sire works day and night

take longears no problems. sire was bred by a good freind of mine for that purpose . :thumbs: will no for definate if in pup by end of week

sire black white dog