Can I av a 3rd pupe and swop it 4 a air riful?

:clapper::clapper:

Can I have a chocolate coloured bitch pup and maybe put the Timmy dog over it next year :tongue2:

It comes with a free picture of a roadkill deer, only used 4000 times :clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gona be mating these two soon if any one's intrested ,, they are real show winners.

this is the bitch trixie pickel,

post-6341-1219246823.jpg

and this is the dog, bruno

post-6341-1219246837.jpg as you can see by his lack of teeth and scared ears he is a demon of a worker, he had 17 mice in one night on the lamp.

bollocks, i hope im not to late for a pup, ive been told they will make really good draw dogs. my collection of frain prints got damged in the floods, just wandering wether a pup would be able to knock me some more up!?!?!

just pm me, i have a massive chain and my show boots at the ready!!

Guest Leveller

Is there any still going?

I gotta 'ave a wall eyed one my old pa 'ad exactly the same cross it were the best kannichor in the southwest I'll tarmac yer drive and cut two trees down fer a pup or swap one for a shiney kelly kettle..............

do it look like this?

327410750_cc869440e2.jpg

Guest mudhole
just recently my granny's labradoodle dog killed the neighbours hamster, so with my whippet/irish wolf hound x neopolitan/greyhound bitch coming in season i could'nt resist the oppurtunity of a lifetime, and mated them together, these will be proper pups cabable of taking all quarry with ease, also ideal for people with pet allergies having the labradoodle in there aswell.....

both parents have been well tested, the labradoodle as not only killed the neighbours hamster, it was also responsible for putting 72 stitches in a lion head rabbit, and half killing a hedgehog that made it's way into my grannys garden, all single handed.....

the whippet/irish wolf hound x neopolitan/greyhound will tackle anything and has had the postman down on three occasions.....

she had 10 pups so get your name down quick as there is only 10 available, serious dog men only, no messers as these are not for the faint hearted.....

i,ll have two i,m going to run them on then keep the biggest . i,ll sell the other one at double wat i paid . you have to make sure you turn a coin on the dogs :whistling:

Well fellas, I picked up one of my pups today, he looks a little older than 10 weeks but Lucky assures me thats how old they are. He met me at some services on the M18 and I must say that I was impressed, his Subaru (no tax and 4 bald tyres) had been paid for on the winnings of the sire and dam, apparently he turned down £25 from a vivisection lab to take them off his hands. The labradoodle has seen a lot of work and the terrible scarring from the single handed hamster were still evident.......tough tough dog :boxing::yes:

Anyway, thanks Lucky, qiute possibly the best £1.75 I've ever spent. Lucky also assured me he would take it back if there were any problems and he would help me enter it in 2 weeks (told you they were hard), although Lucky the number I keep ringing is disconnected???????

Heres Rambone

post-1118-1219258683.jpg

funny as feck!!!!

lucky............... have you got any 'pre-ban' gerbil or guinea pig cousin pics bro...........

I hear Charlie big dicks dog ...Dizzy-Rascal x rambo back to so-solids ..half sister Rhainnan which mothered the legendary lickalottacock......was an A1 matched gerb dog in Brandsholme.......

I would av one ......but some chav only offered me £19 for me psp with three games, so I'll ask me mam on giro day if she can lend me the other 3 quid.

....keep it real son...................peace-out