just recently my granny's labradoodle dog killed the neighbours hamster, so with my whippet/irish wolf hound x neopolitan/greyhound bitch coming in season i could'nt resist the oppurtunity of a lifetime, and mated them together, these will be proper pups capable of taking all quarry with ease, also ideal for people with pet allergies having the labradoodle in there aswell.....

both parents have been well tested, the labradoodle as not only killed the neighbours hamster, it was also responsible for putting 72 stitches in a lion head rabbit, and half killing a hedgehog that made it's way into my grannys garden, all single handed.....

the whippet/irish wolf hound x neopolitan/greyhound will tackle anything and has had the postman down on three occasions.....

she had 10 pups so get your name down quick as there is only 10 available, serious dog men only, no messers as these are not for the faint hearted.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price £££ .... location... :icon_eek:

oh yes sorry, at the moment where stopping on B&Q car park at huddersfield, in the 24 ft hobby, there should be a fiesta diesel parked outside with a motorway maintenance sticker in the back window, not sure how long we will be here so just pm me and when i get back to a comp i'll let you know where we are then...

ERE MATE WHAT COLOR R THEY AND WILL THEY DO ALL BIG QUARRY. ITS FOR ME MATE NOT ME. AND CAN I GET 2 A DOG AND A BITCH AS I THINK THIS COULD BE A GOOD LINE TO START A DYNASTY FROM. ANY PICS OF DOGS DRAWING|?

Tfese pupz r the real fing, I have ordered 2 and they will kill lotz of dear and foxs and even win shows or summit.........

onist ladz theze will be [bANNED TEXT] thingz, my [bANNED TEXT] mite even hav 1 if is dad letz im......