Guest michael turner
I have for sale 44 purse nets 25 of these are brand new others are in mint condition also a double ferret box in good condition.60 pounds the lot.

give me a email please mate at poacherx@hotmail.com im interested VERY

Where you get them clip things to hold the lid down .. my ferets can get out of mne unless i shove something threw the little hole :censored: I know its not well built but it does the job :icon_redface:

Get them from homebase mate.

Where you get them clip things to hold the lid down .. my ferets can get out of mne unless i shove something threw the little hole :censored: I know its not well built but it does the job :icon_redface:

dont your ferrets get piss wet through when it rains in that box never seen one like that before

dont your ferrets get piss wet through when it rains in that box never seen one like that before

My thoughts exactly ;)

hi mate where in worcestershire do you live ? i live in worcester itself so not to far away from you. i am intrested in this lot if you havent sold it. let me no if it hasnt gone allready please.

Edited by jamie g