puppies. bull greyhound lab

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hpool_hunter
what exactly would the lab add ? im intruiged

take a puppy and find out :clapper:

id rather not , but thanks for the offer :tongue2: , .. but that still didnt answer the question lol

Edited by hpool_hunter
Guest bitsa lurcher
you asked me to come down and put my dog against the bitch.i accepted,i even asked if we where gona have some brass on it, he also said foxes and fallow where too easy so i also accepted.. so why do i need to grow up? il match the bitch for some brass anytime to shut your mouths.

so ive accepted!!! so lets get it sorted then il put 500 nquid in a pot with a neutral party on my dog.

right next question

you need to shut your mouth . i've seen plenty of your sort in my time , all the big man on the net plenty of gob yet when it comes down to the night time you no where to be seen . correct me if i'm wrong but hav'nt you got a bit of a habit of piking arguments for the sake of it ...........i'm quite sure i've chalked you down in my mind set as being a gobby stirrer with nowt better to do than cause sh*t ..........anyway bye bye for children play nice .....i've got to get ready for work :clapper:

Guest hpool_hunter

we have a lab , well i dont my step dad does as a gun dog , quality at what she was BRED for , but nothing i can see to add to a lurcher , lets see how they turn out then and maybe just maybe , they might prove disbelievers wrong , but i cant see what it can add myself , not having a pop , but my opinion.

Guest bitsa lurcher
my sort???

well you dont know me so you cant judge. you challenged me and i accepted i even offered a wager on it,then you say blaa blaa i wont turn up ect? how the hell do you know.

i dont jack on anything ,so ive a feeling its you who is all gob and are backing out now.when it was you who first put it on the table

bo**ox .........big hairy ones at that :clapper:

my sort???

well you dont know me so you cant judge. you challenged me and i accepted i even offered a wager on it,then you say blaa blaa i wont turn up ect? how the hell do you know.

i dont jack on anything ,so ive a feeling its you who is all gob and are backing out now.when it was you who first put it on the table

why is this bollox??? i must be missing something hear

SP theres no point in geting wound up about it you have called his bluff hes no interest in matching the bitch and certainly has no interest in a wager of 500 notes you will get alot of lab for that money :lol:

There just Trying to get money out of there mistake ...

this is niela the mother of the pups
how long have you had the bull bitch mate,looks like the spit of the one i got rid of last season,av got a few pics i cud send you by txt.let us know mate.

2 years...but i knew the previous owner so dont think its the same bitch.

my sort???

why is this bollox??? i must be missing something hear

SP theres no point in geting wound up about it you have called his bluff hes no interest in matching the bitch and certainly has no interest in a wager of 500 notes you will get alot of lab for that money :lol:

There just Trying to get money out of there mistake ...

got to agree with you terrier man!

the truth of the matter is we have embarked in a long term breeding programme with a member from this site, he has relatives in new zealand that use this cross on boar, we have a plan for thinnin the lab blood down and we are following the advice given from newzealand.

are any of you muppets gonna take up sps challenage you lot are big enough to make your mouths go and looks like you lot have now bottled it :drink:

shes 10 wks out of pup, give me your number and ill bell ya when shes ready, no wager aint into that.....thatll give you chance to feed your lurcher up to weight.....

are any of you muppets gonna take up sps challenage you lot are big enough to make your mouths go and looks like you lot have now bottled it :drink:

shes 10 wks out of pup, give me your number and ill bell ya when shes ready, no wager aint into that.....thatll give you chance to feed your lurcher up to weight.....

you talkin to me on that one or sp