ever moved one on and regretted it

Guest fell terrier

Guest fell terrier

post-14800-1218914770_thumb.jpg

had three pups and was going to keep two back anyway decided i would keep only one i told a pal to come round and take his pick any way to cut a long story short he picked and since i have seen it i wished i had kept both of em i had the space it was a moment of madness such is life basxxrd its the one on the left the one on the right dan dig has got look at the nut on it :censored::censored:

I gave a 5yr old bitch away out of my best digging terrier bitch,it had been in a pet home with my sister,her fella was gona work it then never did,anyway they ended up getting rid and asked me if i could find it a home,i could'nt keep it cos i was wanting to get some pups in and would have been over stocked.Gave it to a local terrierman and now its apparently digging well.I would'nt say i regret it but it would have been nice to have been able to keep her and see her work and continue the line of my old bitch,but ive since had another bitch pup from the old girl so fingers crossed it'll to the job too

had three pups and was going to keep two back anyway decided i would keep only one i told a pal to come round and take his pick any way to cut a long story short he picked and since i have seen it i wished i had kept both of em i had the space it was a moment of madness such is life basxxrd its the one on the left the one on the right dan dig has got look at the nut on it :censored::censored:

two very nice pups fell terrier..good luck with the one you kept back. ;)

Guest fell terrier

yer no what im like mother if i look at some et for long enough ill find fault sure enough he is a strong pup they all were ill let father know how i get on today have a safe trip to scotland :victory:

Yep, done it with women too :wallbash: