Rother Valley Working Terrier Club

posted On behalf of JLK

''we are holding on the 8th of april an evening with the club and guest speakers plus auction .the evening kicks off approx 7.30 pm . we have two guest speakers for the night mr harry millward and i am sure lots of you know the good man yourselves and mr geoff burnhill who is travelling all the way from somerset . we will be auctioning off a few top quality items and i am just in the process of trying to sort food out for the night. we have a large function room which holds 200 folk and a bar will be running till the very late hours the venue is between junctions 30 and 31 of the m1 south sheffield . tickets are £5.00 each and can only be bought in advance . all the money raised from ticket sales and on the night is to be donated to bluebell wood childrens hospice. this should be a great night for all and i think there will be something for all plus a good get together of like minded folk . ads will be in earth dog running dog plus countrymans so get your tickets bought quick for tickets you can contact ash on 07941622685 or myself on 07963176665 anyone who can donate any top quality auction items please let me know as every little willl help the kids. look forward to seeing lots of you there many thanks jen .. ''

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered four tickets for me and a few of the lads. It should be a good night and of course the money's going to a great charity. C u there !!!

All the best Tommy ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...