Glad you lads are still getting a kick out of the thread

its a great family hobby and something that doesn't need a lot of garden space to be competitive , lads can keep them living in town .... and no elaborate set ups needed

well iam off ..... got the stock to sort

all the best

duckwing

• Like 2

Must say been skimming through this thread last couple of days very informative and very helpfull making a start on a loft this evening or tommorrow morning keeps the mind occupied on these long summer days lol Atb.

• 2 months later...

Well stock shed has been up for a while now but really struggling to find any decent stock to get started was promised some by a member but nothing came of it so if anyone knows of some good stock will pay whatever is wanted. Cheers

Edited by fitchet

Dont know what area you are in mate but i was in the same position as you the other month these people put me on the right track....they are only a pigoen supplies place but had a load of contacts................. they are in Essex,might be worth a call.

http://www.kingstown.net/contact/index.htm

Edited by gnasher16

Well stock shed has been up for a while now but really struggling to find any decent stock to get started was promised some by a member but nothing came of it so if anyone knows of some good stock will pay whatever is wanted. Cheers

What birds are you after and where are you?

Dont know what area you are in mate but i was in the same position as you the other month these people put me on the right track....they are only a pigoen supplies place but had a load of contacts................. they are in Essex,might be worth a call.

http://www.kingstown.net/contact/index.htm

Cheers mate not a million miles from me will give them a call if I don't have any luck was speaking to an old boy local to me who keeps a few high flyers he reckons he may know of a few so I'm hopefull.

I'll pm you gnipper I'm down South.

Also can anyone reccomend any good pigeon/poultry couriers ? Cheers.