A traitor in the ranks! haha

Woke up this morning and went out the back to check my traps for any Indian mynas...noticed the trap had been tripped but nothing was inside <_< ..so set it up again and head off.

At dinner tonight mum comes in and says "Oh son I saw a bird in your trap outside but I felt bad so I let it go..." :blink:

lol soo my mums an ANTI!

A traitor in the ranks! haha

Was a little p****d off but had to laugh in the end

anyone had anything similar happen to them?

Guest hpool_hunter

last year , finished with my partner ( back together though now ) , i left our home town , come back to pick up my lurcher , she decided to let her out the back gate , never to be seen again , :censored:

needless to say i was f****d off , :censored::censored:

last year , finished with my partner ( back together though now ) , i left our home town , come back to pick up my lurcher , she decided to let her out the back gate , never to be seen again , :censored:

And you got back together!! :icon_eek:

Guest hpool_hunter

what can i say - love is priceless , lol :tongue2: , also we have our daughter :) , so yes i went back ,

i wouldnt be getting back together, I would have throttled her. Women come and go, but its hard to get a good dog.

i wouldnt be getting back together, I would have throttled her. Women come and go, but its hard to get a good dog.

TOO TRUE JD ,

DUCKWING

what can i say - love is priceless , lol :tongue2: , also we have our daughter :) , so yes i went back ,

I agree with the daughter statement but bloody hell id be a single parent by now!!!

I agree with the daughter statement but bloody hell id be a single parent by now!!!

let him go, he knows wats best for him n his daughter..

shame about the dog though

Couple years ago one of our gun club members was asked by a neighbour for a larson trap as his garden had a lot of magpies.

He gave him a trap and asked him to keep the wings for the vermin competition. After a while the g.c. member heard his neighbour was catching plenty but no wings were coming his way. He investigated and found that his neighbours wife was making her husband bringing the captured magpies 5 miles away and releasing them.

On our neighbouring gun clubs land ,LOL.

She couldn't see anything wrong either when it was explained to her that the released birds were being murdered by the resident magpies.