They`ve Arrived 10/08/08 SOLD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you manage to get the rough coated pup you wanted Mars.

Yes i have most of the litter seems to have inherited the rough coat to some degree, we`ll find out how much as they grow i suppose,

I would put some pics up to show you but my computer crashed last night and i`ve lost all the pics i had on me puter :censored:

Yis Mars....

good luck with the litter mate.

that bitch pup pictured is a class little pup. if you dont mind me asking and this is not to cause an arguement but why did you add the wheaton. and not keep to the bull.

this is not to offend and a genuine question.

you wanna put a topic up in lurcher section asking for picks of bullwheaton x greyhounds see what they could turn in to.

cheers mate

No offence taken sniper, i wanted to use a wheaton/grey to hopefully get a rough coat but still keep that game terrier prey drive that a terrier cross lurcher has,

Also size was a consideration too, i did`nt want to go for the BIG bull cross cos I.M.O. a Good small un can work all the quarry a big un can and on some probably better, " I.M.O."

And from the looks of this litter i`ve got pretty much what i was looking for and if this litter does as well as previous litters from this bitch then i think i`ll have done the right thing,

As most of the litter has gone just from word of mouth then i think that says a lot and others seem to think this is the way to go,

Thanks for your interest sniper, :clapper:

Dont know if you want to add owt Moorman1 ?

Yis Mars....

Lol.........I did actually PM Sniper Mars.It's a shame with the current situation that you have to be so careful what you say and how you put it.

In MY opinion,the advantages of using the Wheaten Greyhound over the Bull Greyhound are as Mars says.Firstly there is the coat,it hides a multitude of sins.Then and again this is my opinion,the Wheaten crosses are a good game terrier cross and I believe that they have a certain steadiness that some pure Bull crosses seem to lack.They get the job done with the typical terrier gusto and attitude but definitely seem to me to be and bit calmer and more thinking than the straight Bull Greyhounds.

Have you got any picks mars..................they should shift abit quicker with picks of the ones left....good luck mate.....cheers

Yes sniper your right, but i think those that are interested will have seen this add by now, 4 of the pups were as good as sold on the day they were born just on the reputation of the sire and dam,

Anyway that said i`ll probably get some pics up tomorrow,lol...

Merle24 You Have a P.M.

Yis Mars.

Have you got any picks mars..................they should shift abit quicker with picks of the ones left....good luck mate.....cheers

Yes sniper your right, but i think those that are interested will have seen this add by now, 4 of the pups were as good as sold on the day they were born just on the reputation of the sire and dam,

Anyway that said i`ll probably get some pics up tomorrow,lol...

Merle24 You Have a P.M.

Yis Mars.

cracking pups mate make sure you keep everyone posted as hey grow.....would of loved one of these dogs if i had the work and room :thumbdown: good luck mars..

I picked a pup up from Mars last night, took the grizzle dog pup, settled in straight away, an hour of whining then nothing :D pups a credit to him, the dam very laid back and very biddable. Wish we could have stayed longer for a brew and chat mars, but had to shoot off to pick my mates lad up from 5 a side at 10pm. will keep you posted on his progress ;)

Thanks Mars.

I picked a pup up from Mars last night, took the grizzle dog pup, settled in straight away, an hour of whining then nothing :D pups a credit to him, the dam very laid back and very biddable. Wish we could have stayed longer for a brew and chat mars, but had to shoot off to pick my mates lad up from 5 a side at 10pm. will keep you posted on his progress ;)

Thanks Mars.

Thanks Dogrun, i hope he does well for ya, and from what you were saying he`ll be tested..... :thumbs:

but i`me confident if he takes after his dam or sire he`ll do the job for ya....

I look forward to hearing about his progress, and i reckon so will moorman1 as he was keen on that dog but opted for the black dog at the last minute.

Myself and moorman1 are already talking about meeting up in 12 months time so we can all compare pups and see how they are coming on...

Probably at a game fair, and you can all buy me a drink :drinks::icon_redface: LOL...

Yis Mars....

Here`s a few pics of the two remaining pups, both bitches,

firstly the big tan bitch,....

last2bitch008.jpg

last2bitch005.jpg

And my favorite and the one i was originaly going to keep but changed my mind and decided to keep a dog pup..

last2bitch012.jpg

last2bitch009.jpg

Yis Mars...

Mars that second pup is spot on...........keep her and the dog pup and have youre self some fun :laugh: good luck with the sale.........SNIPER

"I Wish" i prefer to keep one pup at a time, especialy lurchers makes for an easier life when it comes to obedience training,

Mars....