Banned from airgun bbs

Guest bigredbusa

lol phantom :) tongue firmly fixed is see :)

Just sent this to the mod's of the HL forum

I find that slagging people off in public, disgusting.

Both these forums have specific uses.

The hunting life will not allow information on Airgun Tuning, the AirgunBBS will not allow images that depict dead animals.

As for some of the comments made, well they certainly could bring this forum into disrepute and could cause legal problems.

All the best

Tony

ps its not just this one post I object to its the whole thread.

Tony

did you know your god 'terry' is a veggie who hunts for mags ? what does that make him ?

oh and legal problems ? lol everything that has been said about your god is either posted on bbs or is on google , take your threats elsewhere

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw BBS request for link to this site thought it sounded interesting so taking a gander, the names Abes, dont do a lot of hunting at the moment as still chasing a permission, though the crow population is decreasing in the back garden LOL

Hope to become a frequent visitor, oh and where are my manners - Hello to you all

Guest bigredbusa

You have been banned for the following reason:

Previously banned member. And slagging the BBS off on another forum.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

lol.... oh no not again lol

It wouldn't let me reply, they must have closed it! :laugh: I dusted off my BBS account, and it seems like I haven't been there since July last year, I do hope I haven't missed anything important........ :whistling:

Saw BBS request for link to this site thought it sounded interesting so taking a gander, the names Abes, dont do a lot of hunting at the moment as still chasing a permission, though the crow population is decreasing in the back garden LOL

Hope to become a frequent visitor, oh and where are my manners - Hello to you all

Welcome Abes mate, if you're into your hunting with airguns, this is the place for you . :thumbs:

Just sent this to the mod's of the HL forum

I find that slagging people off in public, disgusting.

Both these forums have specific uses.

The hunting life will not allow information on Airgun Tuning, the AirgunBBS will not allow images that depict dead animals.

As for some of the comments made, well they certainly could bring this forum into disrepute and could cause legal problems.

All the best

Tony

ps its not just this one post I object to its the whole thread.

Tony

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

:laugh: :laugh: Just had to laugh at that Moderator on there. "Super Moderator" :laugh::clapper: He's so good that he i aiming to ban everyone so there is no chance in hell of seeing a dead animal or indeed having any decent information on there. Be a Moderators BBS now.

And would you just look at the layout of it, talk about uninteresting and non imaginative. :yes:

I fancy joining to make a post to recruit for this place, just to see how long it lasts :laugh:

Something along the lines of "Can anyone give me a link to The Hunting Life Forums?"

:clapper::laugh:

Might try that.

Regards

SS :thumbs:

This, i just GOTTA see!!! lol Might even 'pop' in there [ For a laugh, like] if you post the link to it up here?

:drink: to you SS!

Regards,

Grim.

Sorry SportingShooter, but im afraid ive stole your idea :icon_redface: .

Anyway heres the link so everyone who has an account on there please do praise The Hunting Life and make thair shitty website look like .... shit ;).

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread...917#post2895917

Hurry up! Or Terry will be coming along with his stretched arsehole and sucking the thread to its peril :(.

Luke.

Looks like they have already closed that one !

What have I started, ho hum :victory:

Rick

Guest buster321c

Part of the Hunting Lifeanti-BBS trolls.

What a bunch of tossers ??? What the ffff is this all about ????

Obviously prefers the Hunting Life forum.

f**k me................can a man not have a preference !!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THL !!!!!!!!!!!!!