Non-Ped Whippets

Hi All,

I have a litter of non-pedigree whippets for sale, mother is 1/2 whippet 1/2 greyhound father is 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound, blue and blue/fawns, flea'd, wormed and dew clawed, ONLY 5 DOGS LEFT NO BITCHES, they will be ready the 27th August, these dogs will work, show or just pet, (pups from last litter are doing all three) mother and father can be seen, good homes only! no timewasters!

I'm in North wales (Flintshire) I'm asking £200 each and NO OFFERS PLEASE!

please don't PM me if your not 100% genuine you want to buy one, Thank you!

puppies028.jpg

puppies029.jpg

ive got litter sisters to these pups and there are both doing well in the feild , great ferreting and lamping dogs :thumbs:

good luck with the rest of the pups Tina speak to you soon :D fezz

Edited by the fezz
ive got litter sisters to these pups and there are both doing well in the feild , great ferreting and lamping dogs :thumbs:

good luck with the rest of the pups Tina speak to you soon :D fezz

Thanks Fezz, I'm chuffed your so happy with your girls! all the best mate! :clapper:

forgot to add 'Strike while the irons hot' (Glen) is thier grandfather, thanks for looking.

I'm a little confused you say glen 'strike while the irons hot' is the sire and say the sire is 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound???? how can this be when glen is a KC registered pedigree whippet???? (i've seen glen at mikes and have a copy of his pedigree here)

therefore the pups should be 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound shouldn't they??

forgot to add 'Strike while the irons hot' (Glen) is thier grandfather, thanks for looking.

I'm a little confused you say glen 'strike while the irons hot' is the sire and say the sire is 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound???? how can this be when glen is a KC registered pedigree whippet???? (i've seen glen at mikes and have a copy of his pedigree here)

therefore the pups should be 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound shouldn't they??

I think what your missing is the word grandfather. :good:

a little expensive for lurcher pups,but nice looking

Sue, these aint lurchers, they are non-ped whippets, there even too whippet to call them grews, thanks for looking.

Mally, as leegreen said, Glen is thier grandfather, and I also have Glen's pedigree paper here too (a copy) Mike Brown came to dew claw them for me, he said these will be stunners, super workers and make about 23" TTS, he said if he wasn't into pedigree whippets he would have bitten my hand off for one, he told me to 'quote' him on that too! so I have :thumbs: