Mike Browns whippets

Hi Has anyone got any pics of these dogs and any opinions.

Hancock always seems to get Hammered on here but Ive not heard anyone knocking Mike Brown.

He seems to know his stuff when ive spoke with him on the phone, I dont think he has as many pups as Hancock.

Lets see your pics :clapper:The pup im after is out of Glen and Meg

Edited by pidge

Hancock always seems to get Hammered on here but Ive not heard anyone knocking Mike Brown.

He seems to know his stuff when ive spoke with him on the phone, I dont think he has as many pups as Hancock.

Lets see your pics :clapper:

mikey brown whippet - 13 months. bought the dog at 7 mth old from someone who had him from mikey brown. very good lamping and ferreting dog. got a good nose on him. all round good dog.

post-8138-1218214189.jpg

mikey brown whippet - 13 months. bought the dog at 7 mth old from someone who had him from mikey brown. very good lamping and ferreting dog. got a good nose on him. all round good dog.

lovely looking whippet, :boogie:

Whats his temperment like is he head strong and does he have stamina??The dog pup im interested in is also out of Glenn Edited by pidge

Here you go Pidge,this is my bitch out of 'Glen' & 'Meg',and she is a fantastic dog,with mountains of stamina,and,will not shy away from anything,and,I mean anything.I have infact had to hold her back a fair bit,as she is very prey driven.She also has a very soft mouth,she brought a baby pheasant to me this week,and,it was just wet so I took it back to where she got it from.The only negative thing about her is that when she is after something,there just isn't a chance in HELL of calling her off.But,if everyone was totally honest,I doubt many would be able to call their dogs off either,and,if they could,I would wonder about there drive..........'Ula' would run through a brick wall to get something.Anyway here she is.................21 1/2" tts & 32 - 34lb................

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

DSC_0011-7.jpg

DSC_0017-2.jpg

Guest Champ606
Here you go Pidge,this is my bitch out of 'Glen' & 'Meg',and she is a fantastic dog,with mountains of stamina,and,will not shy away from anything,and,I mean anything.I have infact had to hold her back a fair bit,as she is very prey driven.She also has a very soft mouth,she brought a baby pheasant to me this week,and,it was just wet so I took it back to where she got it from.The only negative thing about her is that when she is after something,there just isn't a chance in HELL of calling her off.But,if everyone was totally honest,I doubt many would be able to call their dogs off either,and,if they could,I would wonder about there drive..........'Ula' would run through a brick wall to get something.Anyway here she is.................21 1/2" tts & 32 - 34lb................

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

DSC_0011-7.jpg

DSC_0017-2.jpg

Awesome photos Martin! who took them?

Whats his temperment like is he head strong and does he have stamina??The dog pup im interested in is also out of Glenn

he can be headstrong but hes got so much energy and stamina i think thats what makes him headstrong. hes game for anything.

[Excellent Pics and youve convinced me to have one of these pups The trouble with our local rag is its full of promises from 5/8th bull to 1/8th beardie If they dont really know im not interested ive decided to not go for a lurcher and get one of these at least ill know what is in it.

I was going to go to Hancock but ive settled in here now.

Edited by pidge

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

DSC_0011-7.jpg

DSC_0017-2.jpg

Awesome photos Martin! who took them?

I took them mate................Martin.

It seems that the prey drive is ok. But for those who have one, how are they to live with?...I know whippets who are "nervous" and also ones that are calm...I know one can't generalise but what is the temperament of your Mike Brown whippet?...with kids/cars, being left alone, was it easy to get housebroken if you keep it indoors?

L

Edited by Lennard